Shipping Manager
By SirDan (Dan Hamman)
 - Shipping Manager
 -  
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Draw date TBD. But thanks to our awesome team we imported my inventory sheet, and the Bins are populated. I expect them to be visible on May 1.

The biggest raffle historically was 50 bins back in 2015. We're double that already, and still adding.

This will be the biggest, blow-out-est, greatest Raffle we've ever done. I'm clearing everything out: The last of the Decipher promo foils. All the donated 1E promos and specials. Leftover playmats. I even cracked open the $600 box of Enhanced Premiere: all 12 packs are up for drawing. This may be the last Raffle I do once everything is gone!

The live draw will probably be longer than the typical 1 hour. And for folks that hang out, we'll have plenty of door prizes, including "choose your own borderless card" where I'll make yours on the spot.

Hype Hype Hype!
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Prophet
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Sweet! :cheersL:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Welp.... time to go count the ticket stash....

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
SirDan wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:46 pm The live draw will probably be longer than the typical 1 hour. And for folks that hang out, we'll have plenty of door prizes, including "choose your own borderless card" where I'll make yours on the spot.

Hype Hype Hype!
Attachments:
tumblr_mr5wo6cnWo1rj8bvzo1_250.gif
tumblr_mr5wo6cnWo1rj8bvzo1_250.gif (35.11 KiB) Viewed 6313 times

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
eberlems wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:14 pm Sweet.

so, what are the odds for all the 696 users with a total of 9907 available raffle tickets? :shrug:
That many? Ugh.

Suddenly my paltry stack of 24 tickets is looking pretty weak... :(

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Brak_ wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 2:19 pm Is this really going to be in October? Or is that just a placeholder date on the listing?
I'm guessing (I have no insider information) that since this is a "grand finale" raffle, they're looking to let the championship season play out and let people pile up a few more tickets before pulling the big trigger.

:shrug:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
SirDan wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 2:37 pm Placeholder for now.
Ha! Shows what I know! :lol:
Shipping Manager
By SirDan (Dan Hamman)
 - Shipping Manager
 -  
Also more bins to be added. Lots of playmats from trekcc history, among others.
Shipping Manager
By SirDan (Dan Hamman)
 - Shipping Manager
 -  
I'll make an announcement when the final bins are added, with an updated date. Waiting for them to be added in bulk from an upload file. So many bins !

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
SirDan wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 2:39 pm Also more bins to be added. Lots of playmats from trekcc history, among others.

Oh. Good thing I didn't burn *ALL* of my tickets on existing bins. I still have a whole TWO tickets left!

That's OK though, I'd be *thrilled* to win anything I've put a ticket in so far.
Shipping Manager
By SirDan (Dan Hamman)
 - Shipping Manager
 -  
There's a reason I haven't made any announcement here about the bins being up and telling folks to have a look... I appreciate people are excited, but there's no button to remove a ticket.

But it is an exiting list. For the first time ever I've put my own tickets in a few bins.

I'm hoping the last group will be up soon, but it out of my hands.

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Is this raffle going to be the final raffle ever? Should I burn all my tickets on it (once the bins are all up)?
Is Sedis a captain?

Good day, Sedis mentions that he command a ship[…]

Alpha Argratha

If I have Alpha 5 Approach plus Argratha as […]

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're right[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]