Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Can someone remind me again please of the date of the next raffle? If memory serves me right it shouldn't be too far away now.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
uglywithglasses wrote:Can someone remind me again please of the date of the next raffle? If memory serves me right it shouldn't be too far away now.
I have been given permission to officially respond to this post.

We will not have the next raffle until two conditions are met:
(1) The prizes from the first raffle are sent to the winners.
(2) The Continuing Committee finds amongst its ranks a volunteer to run the next raffle. (Organizing and running the raffle is a very time-consuming task, and one which we intend to "do right" this next time around.)

Thank you for your inquiry regarding this matter. We will advise when we have more information.

By The Mad Vulcan (J)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
ZodoJats wrote:I totally didn't even realise this forum existed. :shifty:
You never saw this. Please be on your way...
ZodoJats wrote: ...and what's the raffle?
At tournaments, a common prize support is a raffle ticket. After a number of these have been given out around the world, a raffle will be held. Prizes range from a skill button to a stack of cards. Other prizes have been a free CC membership for an allotted time or a promotional foil.

You might even have a winning ticket and have not realized. I believe that a few are unclaimed from the last raffle.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Fleet Admiral
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Now that we know the date of this next raffle (May 29th, 2010), which raffle tickets are going to be used during the drawing? The red ones we all got before, the blue ones we're just now getting, or both? I'm assuming both but want to be clear.
Shipping Manager
By SirDan (Dan Hamman)
 - Shipping Manager
 -  
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Both, although there is a cutoff for tickets shipped out recently. This is so that tickets in future regional kits will eligible for the next raffle, not this one. The cutoff date for eligible tickets should be those given away around March, but we cannot be 100% certain that kits ordered before then haven't been given away after the cutoff.

So, in time, I'll post a number. Blue tickets lower than that number (and all red tickets) are eligible for this raffle. Tickets higher than that number will be in the pool for next time.

And if you have the exact number, you'll win Lot #169.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
SirDan wrote:Both, although there is a cutoff for tickets shipped out recently. This is so that tickets in future regional kits will eligible for the next raffle, not this one. The cutoff date for eligible tickets should be those given away around March, but we cannot be 100% certain that kits ordered before then haven't been given away after the cutoff.

So, in time, I'll post a number. Blue tickets lower than that number (and all red tickets) are eligible for this raffle. Tickets higher than that number will be in the pool for next time.

And if you have the exact number, you'll win Lot #169.
Word. Sounds like I'll just register all the raffle tickets TBG has when I get home and let it sort itself out. :cheersL:

By charlie
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Upon entering my tickets, I noticed that I miss entered a number. Is there a way to get it deleted? Especially since someone else has already entered that number.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
Any news on when the next one will be held? With that in mind, I want to get rid of those that didn't win previously and aren't needed now. Is there a set number that in can use as a cuttoff for disposal, or is it more or less color coded (i.e. can I toss all the red ones?)

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Kris,

If I'm not mistaken, you won't want to throw any "loser" tickets away...they may be good for the next raffle. At least, that's what came about from the first raffle drawing, if I remember correctly. Somebody more in charge of the raffle can confirm/refute this, though.

???

But, yes, do we have a projected date for the next raffle, please? (I see new tickets, yelllow ones, are being issued now)
Shipping Manager
By SirDan (Dan Hamman)
 - Shipping Manager
 -  
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Springtime. We're looking at a different way of running it this year, so stay tuned.

You can toss all the red ones. The next raffle will be Blue and Yellow tickets.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
SirDan wrote:Springtime. We're looking at a different way of running it this year, so stay tuned.

You can toss all the red ones. The next raffle will be Blue and Yellow tickets.
Thanks for the update, Dan!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]