By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
From the other thread, pages 1 and 2:
MidnightLich wrote: Lots #21-25
0 P 82 Earth (Lush and Beautiful Home) FOIL

21: 9681101 (Claimed! Johannes Klarhauser)

Lots #51-60
3 Packs of What You Leave Behind

59: 9681046 (Claimed! Johannes Klarhauser)

-crp
I know I claimed those prizes and never received them, though I have to admit it was a while ago and I'm not 100% sure I actually sent the tickets in. I don't have them in my box with the other raffle tickets, but I still have 9681045 and 9681102, though, so I think I did.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Fleet Admiral
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
SirDan wrote:Last Call!

Prizes will be packaged and shipped this weekend.
I'm meeting two of the guys tonight for some games and this will be the #1 topic. As indicated earlier, I'm pretty sure I covered the 4 prizes we were to receive, but I want to make absolutely positive so I don't claim something that isn't ours. I'll post again shortly once we talk it over.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Fleet Admiral
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
I've talked it over with the guys and we're pretty confident that the list of prizes I stated earlier which were not received (a Series I AI promo sheet, a Series II AI promo sheet, a 4-month premium membership, and 3 WYLB boosters) is accurate. However, as I can't track down the ticket numbers and we don't actually need all of the prizes, I'd be fine if we just received the packs and the Series II AI promo sheet and had the other two winning entries put back into the prize pool. Sound good to you, Dan?
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
I don't have any way to verify this, since I sent in the ticket to Charlie and never heard anything about it, but I'm pretty sure that ticket #9681289 was mine for a Harsh Conditions foil.

By Helmp
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Even after reading the Q&A I am completely clueless how this rafle-stuff works.. I got some fysical tickets lying around with a number on it, but there seems to be no post where the unclaimed winning numbers are listed...

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
26: 9681340 •Protect the Escapees FOIL

As Jason stated, he hadn't actually won that one - it was my friend who wanted it shipped to me since we pool our collections together.

9681294: 3 WYLB boosters (Austin Chandler)

I keep forgetting to send in the other tickets, will do so Monday

By wweist
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
MidnightLich wrote:Lot #67
Star Trek - The Manga: Uchu
Featuring four short stories, including one written by Mr. Wil Wheaton

67: 9681360 (Jordon Smith)

Congrats!
-crp
For bookkeeping purposes, virtual ticket #9681360 was assigned to me. Jordon should have received #9681361. Here's hoping 2010 will go smoother than 2009 (and '08) :wink:

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]

@Rancour@gmx.de @Gul Dakar Florian gets the F[…]

Deck Design Strategy

And just to add to the overall discussion, coming […]

MN 2024 Gatherings

28th it is. 1E Event is up: https://www.trekcc.or[…]