By Marquetry
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
I definitely don't have an official answer, but thought this might help a bit for now -- looks like the newer blue tickets have lower numbers than the red ones. The last ticket I got was from a tournament kit purchased around March, I believe, and all of the numbers have been accepted - highest number in my personal set for the blue ones is 8766320.

--Amber
Shipping Manager
By SirDan (Dan Hamman)
 - Shipping Manager
 -  
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
The cut off number and winner of the last lot, the first prize give away for the 2010 Ferengi Credit Exchange will be

Who's got it??
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Fleet Admiral
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
SirDan wrote:The cut off number and winner of the last lot, the first prize give away for the 2010 Ferengi Credit Exchange will be

Who's got it??
Not I, said the fly, though I presume when you're looking at cutoff numbers we're only talking about the blue tickets, not the red ones. I'm guessing all the red ones are eligible (as they are the oldest), correct?
Shipping Manager
By SirDan (Dan Hamman)
 - Shipping Manager
 -  
LORE wrote:Not I, said the fly, though I presume when you're looking at cutoff numbers we're only talking about the blue tickets, not the red ones. I'm guessing all the red ones are eligible (as they are the oldest), correct?
:thumbsup:

By shagg08 (Michael O'Shogay)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I have 4 tickets to give out this weekend at a tourney that are below this number. Do these tickets have to be registered at the time the Auction starts to be eligible for prizes or does that matter?

By Mugato
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Runner-Up 2023
SirDan wrote:The cut off number and winner of the last lot, the first prize give away for the 2010 Ferengi Credit Exchange will be

Who's got it??

So the blue tickets > 8766345 are for later? How later do I need to hold onto these?
Shipping Manager
By SirDan (Dan Hamman)
 - Shipping Manager
 -  
Blue tickets higher than that number will be eligible for the next Raffle. Planned for April/May next year, although this was originally supposed to be a quarterly thing, so who knows if we'll do one sooner...
Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0