You've played at the local, regional, and continental levels. Are you ready to take on the best in the world? Find out all the details about the 2021 World Championships, taking place in Chicago.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Learn to Play Second Edition
Thursday, August 14th - 10 AM
Friday, August 15th - 10 AM
$4 (2 tickets)

Registration for all TrekCC events will begin at least one (1) hour before the scheduled start time. Players must have their event tickets and a completed registration form before registering for the events. If you would like to volunteer to help run this event, or any of our other events, please see the information thread here.

Second Edition
Standard Sealed
All Materials Provided

Judging Staff
Demo/Teaching Volunteers Needed

Event Information
If you would like to learn - or relearn - how to play Second Edition - these special events are tailor-made for you! Our expert volunteers will be on hand to teach you the basic ins and outs of the game as it's played today, and you'll walk away with a starter deck and the knowledge you'll need to play in the sealed deck events throughout the weekend.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Post here! Our staff will be happy to help you with anything you need.

-crp
Last edited by MidnightLich on Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
nickyank wrote:Decklists required to learn Second Edition?
No, apologies. That was a copy and paste error that I have fixed.

-crp

By Trevis
 -  
"No time for anything except this one, absurd, obsessive game. He would change; he would be a different person at the end of it; he could not help but change, take on something of the game itself; that would be inevitable." - Iain M. Banks

Decklist updated to include dilemmas. Crippling St[…]

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't com[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon a[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

That's what I thought. I think the card may not b[…]