You've played at the local, regional, and continental levels. Are you ready to take on the best in the world? Find out all the details about the 2021 World Championships, taking place in Chicago.

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
So, with the Worlds Championships going down in Indy in just over a week, is there not to be a Global Chairman's Challenge for those of us unable to attend this year? Events (if intended to coincide) would have to be scheduled by local TD's prior to Monday to cover the last day of the Con at the outset, naturally.

I would hope there would be, as the opportunity (more than just in the raffles) for players [unable to attend due to new jobs, no vacation time, lack of sufficient fundage, etc etc.] to acquire the Lore promos would be a good thing and the drive for more organized play a benefit as well. What say you?

By stoovie (Matthyas Kiraly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
We decided not to do it this year, favouring instead to add Worlds promos to future raffles.

We are planning a return of the Global Side-Events Challenge for the 2015 World Championships.

By RedDwarf (Unjustly Banned)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
stoovie wrote:We decided not to do it this year
I'd love to hear the reasons why you decided not to do it. Up until I quit, I hadn't heard a single negative comment about the challenges. Were the previous challenges not successful? Are you too lazy to administer the challenge? Did you just forget about it?
Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]