You've played at the local, regional, and continental levels. Are you ready to take on the best in the world? Find out all the details about the 2021 World Championships, taking place in Chicago.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
It's been over 2 weeks since the end of GenCon. Could someone please post the results for the Tribbles tourneys? Thanks!

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
I second that motion - especially because I'm waiting to receive 5 achievements.

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
Two more tribbles-related things:

1) was there a "tribbles world champion" image in the front page picture rotation? Neil and Jason appear occasionally, but i haven't seen something for tribbles . If there is such an image , i'd love to have the link to have as many pics from gencon as possible.

2) my dashboard shows a "tribbles world champion" text instead of a proper badge; maybe that can be fixed.

By nickyank
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E World Semi-Finalist 2023
2E British National Champion 2021
Geez, you want a pic on the main page AND a Tribbles World Champion badge? Isn't our respect and adoration enough for you?

:P
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Fleet Admiral
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Kaiser wrote:Two more tribbles-related things:

1) was there a "tribbles world champion" image in the front page picture rotation? Neil and Jason appear occasionally, but i haven't seen something for tribbles . If there is such an image , i'd love to have the link to have as many pics from gencon as possible.

2) my dashboard shows a "tribbles world champion" text instead of a proper badge; maybe that can be fixed.

Screw just having a Tribbles World Champion picture, I think Art needs to find a GenCon pic of Johannes and adorn it with "MVP Honors" for the front page. Who's with me? :cheersL:

By sevencrdspud (Jason Beyer)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Kaiser wrote:Two more tribbles-related things:

Pfff... Diva.

:wink:

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Community Contributor
nickyank wrote:Geez, you want a pic on the main page AND a Tribbles World Champion badge? Isn't our respect and adoration enough for you?

:P
The man deserves a f*cking medal for the horsesh*t that he had to put up with.

Tribbles Title = consolation prize.

-  
Architect
Community Contributor
LORE wrote: Screw just having a Tribbles World Champion picture, I think Art needs to find a GenCon pic of Johannes and adorn it with "MVP Honors" for the front page. Who's with me? :cheersL:
Tribbles champs should get a legal VP promo with their image w/ photoshopped tribbles on it.

Then you could "kill/poison" them during games...
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
KillerB wrote:The man deserves a f*cking medal for the horsesh*t that he had to put up with.

Tribbles Title = consolation prize.
I think we need to get Timmons on the Discard Pile. I'll moderate. Sykes can throw out Pro-Tips from the Chatroom. Johnny has been on his rag for a week about this and Timmons hasn't said a word.

TK
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Thursday and Friday are added and awaiting processing. I'll get to Saturday (and the random impromptu Tribbles) later today.

-crp

-  
Architect
Community Contributor
Bosskamiura wrote: Johnny has been on his rag for a week
TK
That's sexist. No wonder you have women problems.

There's no reason to have Neil with regards to this. My message about it was to the community, not to him. He knew right after it happened he as in the wrong and made peace with Johannes.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
MidnightLich wrote:Thursday and Friday are added and awaiting processing. I'll get to Saturday (and the random impromptu Tribbles) later today.

-crp
Thanks!

Sent through subspace from the U.S.S. Enterprise.

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
Any particular reason the tournments are still "processing"?

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]