You've played at the local, regional, and continental levels. Are you ready to take on the best in the world? Find out all the details about the 2021 World Championships, taking place in Chicago.

By stoovie (Matthyas Kiraly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I should point out to those flying into Australia for the Worlds that the Australian Dollar hit a six-year low in the last 24 hours. That means your cash will get you much further than you probably planned six months ago, and about 30% more value than in 2012!

I can't wait to see all of you in Sydney, and both locals and travellers. Best Trek memories ever over there, you guys are awesome.

By Marquetry
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
We're about to leave for the airport, but between Michael, Ken & I we have a decent number of extra sleeves packed already - might just need to unsleeve after the cube draft, but can make it work :)

By Iron Mike
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E Australian National Runner-Up 2015
2E Australian National Runner-Up 2015
Fritzinger wrote:Folks, I've lost my worlds deck (and possibly some other decks too, haven't done a full stock take) on the night before flying to Oz ... I don't own any of the real cards so no great loss and I can print again when I get there but would appreciate if someone could loan me some sleeves.
I've got you covered for backing cards and sleeves. Have you a preferred colour?

By The Mad Vulcan (J)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Resistance-is-futile wrote:I leave Vancouver in 72 hours! :)
That's enough time for a tournament.

:cheersR:

By Iron Mike
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E Australian National Runner-Up 2015
2E Australian National Runner-Up 2015
Or watch all of TOS.

By stoovie (Matthyas Kiraly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
That's great news, Fritz!

I guess it's a good reminder to everyone when travelling to be super vigilant. No matter how travelled you are, it only takes a moment's distraction to lose track of your belongings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By Honest
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E Australian Continental Champion 2019
For all those coming down, Sydney is turning on some absolutely beautiful weather! Whilst I always suggest travelling with at least one light jacket, I doubt you will ever need to take it out of the bag, unless the harbour breeze at the Opera Bar comes from the south...

Anything I can do to make our travelling TREK Brothers welcome, just send me a PM.

Lets do this, and welcome to SYDNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honest

By Marquetry
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
We're in Brisbane! Gorgeous weather so far, hotel/resort is great. Got groceries, lots of sleep, and first full day commencing. Although with the jet lag, and then lots of sleep, I'm awake at 6:30 am. Guess that will help in the coming weeks!
Look forward to seeing you all soon!
Capturing Related

Maybe add the [Pun] icon to the proposed definitio[…]

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]