You've played at the local, regional, and continental levels. Are you ready to take on the best in the world? Find out all the details about the 2021 World Championships, taking place in Chicago.

By stoovie (Matthyas Kiraly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Ask any questions about staying in Australia for the 2015 Worlds in this thread.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I'm brand new to the competitive scene (outside of a few local friends) and seeing a post like that is so awesome. I'm not saying I'll be coming to Australia anytime soon (I wish) but the fact you laid out that offer is very cool.

I definitely look forward to playing with some of you guys at some point.

By Honest
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E Australian Continental Champion 2019
I am moving house (probably) between now and worlds, however one of my new joints criteria is to be able to have 2 comfy and/or 6 uncomfy guests be able to crash over at any given time. I can pick people up from the airport also if needed

If you are from Europe or the US and need accom for worlds, PM me, you are welcome. Lots of beer will be on hand to make your AU visit better

Honest

By Iron Mike
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E Australian National Runner-Up 2015
2E Australian National Runner-Up 2015
Just to let everyone know, my fiancee and I are able to host a couple of people in our flat, which is about a kilometre up the road from the actual venue.

For reference, the actual bedding is two allegedly comfortable couches, with cat bunkmates.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]