You've played at the local, regional, and continental levels. Are you ready to take on the best in the world? Find out all the details about the 2021 World Championships, taking place in Chicago.
  • 246 posts

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Mogor wrote:
sexecutioner wrote:Well done Ken on the double victory, absolutely amazing. But can you evade sexecution next year in London? I'll be training for the next year to take you down by having all my opponents wear masks of your face.

:P
Will you be providing Ken with a number to get the mask made and then provide shipping of the mask to folks :P
I'd chip in to get a Ken mask :P
LORE wrote:Congrats to the Aussies on their events this weekend. I hope you enjoyed the MN related prizes Lillian and I rounded up for you. Likewise, the Aussie prizes were very well received here, even the Vegamite! Many thanks! :cheersL:
I still have that adorable little koala from KotR a couple years back right beside the blurry player. That is a nice exchange program you got there. :thumbsup:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Question: how were the tribbles tables done? With 18, I'm just guessing 3 tables of 6. The results show place 7 - 12 all at 1 tribble each. Did they not play that table?
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E American National Champion 2023
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
prylardurden wrote:Question: how were the tribbles tables done? With 18, I'm just guessing 3 tables of 6. The results show place 7 - 12 all at 1 tribble each. Did they not play that table?
3 tables of 4, 1 table of 5, top of each table made it to top table.

For the final round - Mike got a sympathy tribble on top table, Ken won his table and the other 1's didn't play the second round.

Michael

By chompers (Steve Hartmann)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
1E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
2E Australian Continental Semi-Finalist 2019
prylardurden wrote:Question: how were the tribbles tables done? With 18, I'm just guessing 3 tables of 6. The results show place 7 - 12 all at 1 tribble each. Did they not play that table?
We have 17 players - three tables with four and one with five - top place in each qualified for finals

In the actual final we had a top table of four and two other tables that elected to play whilst the rest sat out. One additional player elected to jump in bring the tally to 18 total playing in the finals at one stage or another.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
LORE wrote:Congrats to the Aussies on their events this weekend. I hope you enjoyed the MN related prizes Lillian and I rounded up for you. Likewise, the Aussie prizes were very well received here, even the Vegamite! Many thanks! :cheersL:
A bit late but I got a photo of the orange hats on some new heads:

Temporal Benefactor questions

3) only the regular skills are shared

First: Michael Burnham Last: Saru

So with the new version of The Final Frontier , i[…]

FIRST pair? You got more cooking? I am hoping t[…]