You've played at the local, regional, and continental levels. Are you ready to take on the best in the world? Find out all the details about the 2021 World Championships, taking place in Chicago.

By Pazuzu
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I just check flights from ZRH to LHR and I could either come on Thursday 5pm or on Friday 8am. How much would be a taxi/cab? Is there anyone sharing one? Or is it easier just to take the metro/tube?

Anyone checking in at Novotel (close to ibis)?

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
Just use the tube, or get on the Heathrow Express train to Paddington station, and take a bus or the tube from there. HE runs about every 30 minutes and doesn't stop in between, shouldn't set you back more than 20 £ (one way). Tube stops more often, but probably gets you closer to where you want to be anyway. Either way, it should take around 40-60 minutes, and I'd say it's less trouble than waiting for someone else to share a taxi.
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Me, Niall and two of my hometown players are booked in for Thursday night onwards at LSE Bankside, which is just round the corner from both Ibis and Novotel. If you get there on Thursday and want someone to hang out with you're welcome to meet up with us.

Tube tends to be the easiest way to navigate round London. As an out-of-towner, I find the London buses a total mystery.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation