You've played at the local, regional, and continental levels. Are you ready to take on the best in the world? Find out all the details about the 2021 World Championships, taking place in Chicago.
  • 148 posts
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
sexecutioner wrote:
LORE wrote:Johannes' tournament reports are solid gold. I think he's inspired me to play and focus on one game the next time I go to a big event. :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

I cannot stop laughing! Heroquest was one of the catchphrases of the weekend :D
Bwahahaha!

By nickyank
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E World Semi-Finalist 2023
2E British National Champion 2021
All events are now entered into the system - BUT something has gone very wrong with the Tribbles results! The scores aren't right. Luckily, it's still showing the correct World Champion (Ken) but I need to speak to Maelwys to erase these results and let me enter them again.

Nick

By s_ramme (Soren Ramme Nielsen)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Danish National Runner-Up 2015
Guys, I had a great time despite my less than stellar performance.

Thanks to everybody who showed up. Thanks to the 1E bunch for showing everyone how to have fun. Thanks to Peter for being the best travel companion one could wish for. Thanks to Nick and Will for being great room mates. Thanks to Arjen for a beer when I needed one. Thanks to Johannes for giving in and playing 2E.

You all rock!

And remember:
Kaiser wrote:The best thing about 2E is playing Soren.
Although, in my opinion, the best thing about 1E and 2E is probably Johannes.

/Soren

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
s_ramme wrote:Thanks to the 1E bunch for showing everyone how to have fun
I'm hearing a lot of this

(2E guys: up your fun)

;)

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
sexecutioner wrote:
s_ramme wrote:Thanks to the 1E bunch for showing everyone how to have fun
I'm hearing a lot of this

(2E guys: up your fun)

;)
1E lends itself to potentially more fun to begin with (tribbles, whales, dabo, etc.)

By The Mad Vulcan (J)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
prylardurden wrote: 1E lends itself to potentially more fun to begin with (tribbles, whales, dabo, etc.)
Well, if you can get Whales into Tribbles it would be a contender.

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
The Mad Vulcan wrote:
prylardurden wrote: 1E lends itself to potentially more fun to begin with (tribbles, whales, dabo, etc.)
I'll let Andrea know that she should keep that in mind for the next set... ;-)
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Maelwys wrote:
The Mad Vulcan wrote:
Can Tribbles swim? We've seen the moved by gravity and other outside forces, but given that all they can do when picked up is squeal (i.e. not use appendages to fight back) They would not appear to fare well in a body of water. Couple that with the relatively large amount of fur and hope that they at least hold their breath.

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Maelwys wrote:
The Mad Vulcan wrote:
I can envision it now, Tribbles with George & Gracie, Tribbles with Spot, Tribbles with Livingston, Tribbles with Porthos, Tribbles with Mirror Porthos, Tribbles with Targ, Tribbles with Chester & Liam Bilby OR Miles, Tribbles with (young) Wesley, Tribbles with (young) Alexander, Tribbles with Molly, Tribbles with youthified (Rascals) Picard, Ro, Keiko, and Guinan [each of them separately, or in a pair], Tribbles with (young) Jake & Nog, Tribbles with Naomi, etc. for the next set to release hopefully before Worlds 2017, so it's legal for us and our kids to play --- a "children and their 'pets' " set.

Please?
Tribbles Art Manager
By Kamala (Andrea Heywood-Lobban)
 - Tribbles Art Manager
 -  
karonofborg13 wrote:
I can envision it now, Tribbles with George & Gracie, Tribbles with Spot, Tribbles with Livingston, Tribbles with Porthos, Tribbles with Mirror Porthos, Tribbles with Targ, Tribbles with Chester & Liam Bilby OR Miles, Tribbles with (young) Wesley, Tribbles with (young) Alexander, Tribbles with Molly, Tribbles with youthified (Rascals) Picard, Ro, Keiko, and Guinan [each of them separately, or in a pair], Tribbles with (young) Jake & Nog, Tribbles with Naomi, etc. for the next set to release hopefully before Worlds 2017, so it's legal for us and our kids to play --- a "children and their 'pets' " set.

Please?
OMG I want to do this so badly...

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Kamala wrote:
karonofborg13 wrote:

Please?
I thought you might like it. :D And I'm glad you do!

Feel free to do so.

Matthew

By Worf Son of Mogh (Kenneth Tufts)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E North American Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Canadian National Runner-Up 2023
2E Canadian National Runner-Up 2023
Kamala wrote:
karonofborg13 wrote:

Please?
I also think this would be a brilant art theme for a Tribbles set.
Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]