You've played at the local, regional, and continental levels. Are you ready to take on the best in the world? Find out all the details about the 2021 World Championships, taking place in Chicago.

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
edgeofhearing wrote: Loved that format. Mashing TNG block cards together with sealed PAQ cards is joy.
:thumbsup:

Having the TNG Starters + [WC] engines + Enhanced Premiere deck definitely makes it good stuff.
Redgar wrote: Sweet, thanks! Looks like I'll be part of the ST:CCG housing block, so hopefully there will be plenty of time to meet up?
Should have some time :-)

~D

-  
Me and the wife will be at GenCon this year and might play in a Trek tournament.... besides the rules and errata download, what do you all recommend we do? What are virtual packs about?
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
spanishtoreador wrote:Me and the wife will be at GenCon this year and might play in a Trek tournament.... besides the rules and errata download, what do you all recommend we do? What are virtual packs about?
Which game or games are you thinking of playing? First Edition, Second Edition or Tribbles?
Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]