You've played at the local, regional, and continental levels. Are you ready to take on the best in the world? Find out all the details about the 2021 World Championships, taking place in Chicago.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Masters. I will be there. Dan is putting together a room block.

Sent through subspace from the U.S.S. Enterprise

By Big Borg
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote:Masters. I will be there. Dan is putting together a room block.

Sent through subspace from the U.S.S. Enterprise
Thank you.

Please forward the room block info.

By Big Borg
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Have there been any new developments? I don't sense the excitement of the past.

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Gen Con only opened early event submission the third week of January. Based on problems last year (when Gen Con screwed up TrekCC's event submission) I think TrekCC is waiting to make sure they hear back from Gen Con before announcing the tournament lineup.

Hopefully something will be announced in the next month as soon as they hear back from Gen Con.

By Big Borg
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Jono wrote:Gen Con only opened early event submission the third week of January. Based on problems last year (when Gen Con screwed up TrekCC's event submission) I think TrekCC is waiting to make sure they hear back from Gen Con before announcing the tournament lineup.

Hopefully something will be announced in the next month as soon as they hear back from Gen Con.
Thanks.

I'm not sensing excitement about Gen Con as in years past. Disappointing. Best gaming forum on Earth..
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Big Borg wrote:
Jono wrote:Gen Con only opened early event submission the third week of January. Based on problems last year (when Gen Con screwed up TrekCC's event submission) I think TrekCC is waiting to make sure they hear back from Gen Con before announcing the tournament lineup.

Thanks.

I'm not sensing excitement about Gen Con as in years past. Disappointing. Best gaming forum on Earth..
I know of several CC members that are planning on making the trip.

Myself, I just can't afford to take a trip of that magnitude every year, and it seems to get pricier every year.

By Redgar
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
*poke* Heya! I'm heading on down for my first Gen Con, and hoping to be able to play my first (real) games of 1e! Any updates on what sort of TrekCC shenanigans will be happening?

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Redgar wrote:*poke* Heya! I'm heading on down for my first Gen Con, and hoping to be able to play my first (real) games of 1e! Any updates on what sort of TrekCC shenanigans will be happening?
I'm sure as soon as Gen Com confirms the events submitted TrekCc will post something. Gen Con just closed early event submissions a week ago so hopefully within the next month there will be info.

That said, there will be a 1E Masters, 2E Masters and Tribbles Masters events... side events for both 1E and 2E and nightly Tribbles tournaments. Sunday at Gen Con there usually is a 1E Cool Tournament - build the coolest deck to win - anything goes!!!
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E American National Champion 2023
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Redgar wrote:*poke* Heya! I'm heading on down for my first Gen Con, and hoping to be able to play my first (real) games of 1e! Any updates on what sort of TrekCC shenanigans will be happening?
Last year, these were the events for 1E at GenCon -

Cool Tournament
OTSD Sealed
Masters
Block Sealed
Team Tournament
Block Constructed
Open Constructed

Michael, link to last year's schedule
https://www.trekcc.org/articles/index.p ... cleID=1805

By Redgar
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Thanks! Looks like the "OTSD Sealed" might be the best "learn-to-play-style" event to check out, if it is offered again this year. :cheersL:

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Redgar wrote:Thanks! Looks like the "OTSD Sealed" might be the best "learn-to-play-style" event to check out, if it is offered again this year. :cheersL:
Redgar, I plan to attend GenCon this year. I have a couple of TNG Block format starter decks that I saved that I did a few years ago when I ran a block+sealed. They're already sleeved and everything. We can probably get together one day and play some casual games and I can reteach you 1E.

Let me know, I can easily throw the box in my bag.

~D

By Redgar
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
HoodieDM wrote:
Redgar wrote:Thanks! Looks like the "OTSD Sealed" might be the best "learn-to-play-style" event to check out, if it is offered again this year. :cheersL:
Redgar, I plan to attend GenCon this year. I have a couple of TNG Block format starter decks that I saved that I did a few years ago when I ran a block+sealed. They're already sleeved and everything. We can probably get together one day and play some casual games and I can reteach you 1E.

Let me know, I can easily throw the box in my bag.

~D
Sweet, thanks! Looks like I'll be part of the ST:CCG housing block, so hopefully there will be plenty of time to meet up?

Cheers!
Question for noob

It allows that personnel to mix. So if you play Fe[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]