You've played at the local, regional, and continental levels. Are you ready to take on the best in the world? Find out all the details about the 2021 World Championships, taking place in Chicago.

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Update: Article with link to book rooms in the TrekCC block was submitted last week - due to being misplaced it was not published.

It will now be published on Friday - so please make plans to reserve your room this weekend!!!

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
Jono wrote:Update: Article with link to book rooms in the TrekCC block was submitted last week - due to being misplaced it was not published.

It will now be published on Friday - so please make plans to reserve your room this weekend!!!
Looking forward to it.
Thanks again for your efforts :cheersL:

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
Flights booked :D

I arrive on Monday the 2nd and leave Wednesday 11th

During the room block period, I'll no doubt be sharing with my fellow Brits, but if anyone wants to stay at the hotel outwith the block time, PM me and we can share :)
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I have tentative plans now for this. My husband is coming along with me so he can inspect some offices in Tampa/Clearwater. Our thoughts are that we'll arrive Thursday, October 5th in the morning. He'll rent a car, work in Tampa Thursday and Friday, staying there Thursday night. I'll stay in Orlando the whole time and party with you guys. He'll come back Friday night and we'll be leaving on Sunday.

I was wondering if anyone had an extra spot in a room on Thursday night? My husband and I will have our own room Friday and Saturday, but saving a little dough on a room Thursday would be nice.

PM me if you've got anything available.
Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]