You've played at the local, regional, and continental levels. Are you ready to take on the best in the world? Find out all the details about the 2021 World Championships, taking place in Chicago.
  • 98 posts

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
The World Championship at Orlando is just over a month away.

Luckily for you lot, I get to open up the five day spectacle with the worlds most dangerous 1E event.

This years Aberdeen Anarchy pits Wildlings, White Walkers and Northeners from around the world against each other in a true battle of wits.

Each player will be provided with a TNG starter deck (using pre errata for Attention All hands) from either Federation, Romulan or Klingon, along with some Premiere booster packs.

Each game will have a mandatory side deck, known simply as the Bastard Side Deck.

Within this side deck holds cards that dwell within your worst nightmares. Borg Ships, Sheliaks, Raise the Stakes, Supernovas and many more terrors to disrupt what should be a simple game of First Edition.

At the start of each turn of the starting player, they MUST draw a random card from the side deck and immediately play it. If the card is Spaceline-related, that player rolls a D12 to determine where it goes.

Did your Outpost just get destroyed? Simply buy another one from myself for the bargain cost of 15 points OR some sort of drink related forfeit.

ALL cards from the Premiere boosters will be 100% legal and play as printed (including the Borg Ship)

Fantastic prizes for all who attend, so sign up here, set your trouser phaser to sexecution and open up Worlds with style!
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Gah! We can't make it down until the 5th. Damn, damn, damn!

Sent through subspace from the Starship Enterprise

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
Awesome stuff.

Normally, every participant at an Aberdeen Anarchy event gets a free stripper, provided by myself.

Sadly, because I'm not familiar with the city, there's a good chance it won't happen (though miracles can happen)

So for now, every participant gets a free beer or two or three :)

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
sexecutioner wrote:Awesome stuff.

Normally, every participant at an Aberdeen Anarchy event gets a free stripper, provided by myself.

Sadly, because I'm not familiar with the city, there's a good chance it won't happen (though miracles can happen)

So for now, every participant gets a free beer or two or three :)
You could wear your slave girl outfit to be the designated stripper lol

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
Jono wrote:You could wear your slave girl outfit to be the designated stripper lol
*O'Reilly signs up for event
*O'Reilly demands sexy Scot dresses as slave girl

I'm open for private sessions.... ;)

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Community Contributor
sexecutioner wrote:
Jono wrote:You could wear your slave girl outfit to be the designated stripper lol
*O'Reilly signs up for event
*O'Reilly demands sexy Scot dresses as slave girl

I'm open for private sessions.... ;)
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -HST

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
I haven't played 1E for 10+ years but this sounds like something that could actually bring me out of retirement.
If we can find a way that this doesn't collide with the 2E champions league event, I might give it a shot (or two :cheersL: )
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
monty42 wrote:I haven't played 1E for 10+ years but this sounds like something that could actually bring me out of retirement.
If we can find a way that this doesn't collide with the 2E champions league event, I might give it a shot (or two :cheersL: )
They are both scheduled to happen at the same time. Not sure there's a way around that.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
KillerB wrote:I need dumb 1E shit in my life
You missed out big time at Worlds last year

In my silver tin Iron Man event, players could use Palor Toff - Alien Trader and Res-Q to sellotape a combination of any two card halves back together ;)
Question for noob

I still think I'm misunderstanding TMW. By saying […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]