You've played at the local, regional, and continental levels. Are you ready to take on the best in the world? Find out all the details about the 2021 World Championships, taking place in Chicago.
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
I posted this on Facebook but thought it wouldn't hurt to post it here as well. Here is a look at the trophies that will be awarded at this year's World Championships. There are three for each of the games represented, 1E, 2E and Tribbles, for a total of nine glass trophies; World Champion; Runner up and 3rd Place. The sizes are 15", 13" and 11" respectively. They are cut jade crystal, pretty heavy and come in a very nice box for protection.
Attachments:
Worlds Trophies 2017.jpg
Worlds Trophies 2017.jpg (120.65 KiB) Viewed 7691 times
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Here is a closer look at one of the World Champion trophies. All are diamond shaped with a solid glass base. If you are traveling and win one of these, be sure you have left some room in your luggage as the protective box is BIG.
Attachments:
World Champion trophy.jpg
World Champion trophy.jpg (92.79 KiB) Viewed 7688 times
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
We will also have medals for those players that make it to Day 2 of the 1E and 2E championships, and final table of the Tribbles championship, but didn't place in the top three. Side event winners for all three games will also win one of these attractive medals. The text on the back of each medal commemorates the event played in.
Attachments:
Worlds Medals.jpg
Worlds Medals.jpg (104.64 KiB) Viewed 7687 times

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
Splooooooosh!

Very nice. Thank you for organising this :)

Trust me, I can easily take a 15' ;)
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation