You've played at the local, regional, and continental levels. Are you ready to take on the best in the world? Find out all the details about the 2021 World Championships, taking place in Chicago.
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
KillerB wrote:
KazonPADD wrote:
KillerB wrote:Chance of hurricanes for Texas Masters: 0%.

;)
What? No Hurricane Corbett to lay waste to the opposition? You've changed man....
You're right. My promo skillz have declined. Too focused on promoting events instead of my personal glory. Kahless wouldn't approve....

If we're going that way, I'd prefer the Texas Tornado. Old school baby.
Much better! No more PG-13 Corbett.
jadziadax8 wrote:
Armus wrote:Isn't Worlds a) still a month out and b) in the middle of the state?
Current models say it looks like it will hit Orlando, but as a Category 1. The five day outlook has got it tracking up to the Ohio Valley.

My aunt and uncle, as well as various cousins and my grandma all live in Miami. My aunt and uncle are retired firefighters and have been helping prepare. It's now too late for them to leave, so they're riding out the storm in their reinforced house, built after Andrew demolished their old house in '94.
Fingers crossed for them, and everyone else in the path!
:cross: :cross: :cross:

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Armus wrote:
jadziadax8 wrote:
Armus wrote:Isn't Worlds a) still a month out and b) in the middle of the state?
Current models say it looks like it will hit Orlando, but as a Category 1. The five day outlook has got it tracking up to the Ohio Valley.

My aunt and uncle, as well as various cousins and my grandma all live in Miami. My aunt and uncle are retired firefighters and have been helping prepare. It's now too late for them to leave, so they're riding out the storm in their reinforced house, built after Andrew demolished their old house in '94.
Yeah, cleanup from a Category One has gotta be a lot less time and money than the coast where they're getting decked by a Category 4/5.

As for your aunt and uncle, Yikes. That's a scary thought regardless of preparation. I wish them all the best. :cross:
Sandy was a Category 1. Granted, it hit an area that doesn't normally get hit, but...
Question for noob

That's the question. The Isolinear Rods downloads […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]