You've played at the local, regional, and continental levels. Are you ready to take on the best in the world? Find out all the details about the 2021 World Championships, taking place in Chicago.

Who will the Sexecutioner enjoy Sexecuting the most?

Kevin Jaeger (pending conformation)
6%
Jason Drake
No votes
0%
Kris Sonsteby
12%
Michael Van Breemen
No votes
0%
Amber Van Breemen
9%
Ken Tufts
No votes
0%
John Corbett
21%
The Bar
24%
American Strippers
18%
The English
9%

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
Not long to go till the White Walker invades Orlando and dispenses his unique brand of pain to the World Championships, and he will not be holding back on the thrills.

Borg Badgers, Bolton Banners, Riker Maneuvers in a kilt, Jager overdoses, anything can happen.

This depraved hurricane of Sexecution has many people on his list.

But who, or what, will he get the most kicks out of violating?

By Se7enofMine (ChadC)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
The problem here is that the poll isn't complete.

'all of the above' isn't available as an option ;)
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I voted for the bar. I just hope Hurricane Niall won't finish what Irma started. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
jadziadax8 wrote:I voted for the bar. I just hope Hurricane Niall won't finish what Irma started. [emoji6]
Well the bar's in for a rough few days while I'm about. They'd better put in for Niall insurance.

Though we'll see how much Melort I can handle.

Who knows, you might get your own back after the Jager incident at yours last year :p
ChadC wrote:The problem here is that the poll isn't complete.

'all of the above' isn't available as an option ;)
Don't worry Chad

Everything I touch will be violated, especially the eyes of my opponents when I unleash the Riker Maneuver on them before each game. :D

By Marquetry
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Oh, I had to vote for myself on this one.

And I have a secret weapon in our game - the Riker manuever does not scare me! Mwahaha... ;)

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
So strippers and booze are head to head, which is not really surprising.

But Kris is in the lead as the person you all want to see me touch in an inappropriate manner.

Don't worry Kris, I'll provide the lube ;)

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Corbett gets my vote :cheersL: :cheersR:

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
Jono wrote:Corbett gets my vote :cheersL: :cheersR:
I have something special planned for Corbett ;)
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
You're only getting two shots at even stepping in the ring with me, dude. I'll be there Friday to sign autographs and pick up my appearance fee, and on Saturday I'll be the guy with his name in lights on the marquee.

It's adorable that you boys from the tiny sandbox across the pond think you can hang with Money, Inc. and the legions of Frozen Chosen. But, best of luck. Truly. You're going to need it.

By Se7enofMine (ChadC)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote:You're only getting two shots at even stepping in the ring with me, dude. I'll be there Friday to sign autographs and pick up my appearance fee, and on Saturday I'll be the guy with his name in lights on the marquee.

It's adorable that you boys from the tiny sandbox across the pond think you can hang with Money, Inc. and the legions of Frozen Chosen. But, best of luck. Truly. You're going to need it.
This might be my favorite post on this site so far lol
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Kolrami.jpg
Kolrami.jpg (41.29 KiB) Viewed 9066 times
But everyone loves to see someone get taken down a peg or two...

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
LORE wrote:You're only getting two shots at even stepping in the ring with me, dude. I'll be there Friday to sign autographs and pick up my appearance fee, and on Saturday I'll be the guy with his name in lights on the marquee.
While you're in the spotlight being the sensational one, I'll be training hard in the gym, bench pressing Anthology boxes. Remember Apollo Creed had a flashy entrance, and look what happened to him....
LORE wrote:It's adorable that you boys from the tiny sandbox across the pond think you can hang with Money, Inc. and the legions of Frozen Chosen. But, best of luck. Truly. You're going to need it.
Thanks, and all the best to you, I genuinely mean it. But a sandbox being unleashed in a hurricane seems like bad news for you lot. I've proven more than capable of holding up to your Frozen Chosen, and our secret weapon Alex is looking forward to taking some Americans down...

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Maybe Kris is out in Salt Lake City with Big Kev training Rocky IV-style in the salt flats (not quite Russia in December, but still...)

Here's my peanut gallery take:

Kris is one of the Legends of the game and knows his decks inside and out.

Niall is a master of disruption who probably has a wider first hand knowledge of the current meta given his more recent travel.

I think if Niall tries to out-run Kris it's not going to go well for him. Kris has been primarily a speed solver player for most of his career. On the other hand, if Niall can quickly start molesting Kris's personnel and disrupting his game, then he has a chance. But it's just that: a chance; Kris is nothing if not adaptable and crams plans A, B, C, D, and E into a surprisingly efficient card count.

My Worlds matchup projection: Kris wiggles out of the love cuffs and avoids full on Sexecution, but is unable to completely outrun, or turn the tables on, the Sexecutioner. He puts up a fight, but in the end gets just a taste of Jager-laced Scottish love. Niall in a MW slugfest.

Undercard prediction: Alex can't quite take down a Titan such as Kris, but fares quite respectably, finishing with a .500 or better record in the top half of the field. Whether or not he makes Day 2 will depend on where the cut line is.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
KazonPADD wrote:But everyone loves to see someone get taken down a peg or two...
Is this directed at Big Kev or at me? Listen here, pal... there's only one guy headed down to the Florida Championship Wrestling territory who has a chance of taking a piece of The Old Pro, and it ain't your boy. You planning to back up all this chirping, or are you gonna be hiding across the ocean when Money, Inc. makes their special guest appearance?

Regardless, The Midnight Rider seems to be forgetting that The Icon is planning to make the World Title match a triple threat, if not an outright Battle Royale when you include the power couple of The People's Champ and The Glamazon. The hard truth is he will undoubtedly be partied out long before Friday even starts, and probably won't even make it out of the dungeon that is Day 1. Let's be real, Niall... you know in your heart of hearts you can't beat me.

Not in two weeks, not ever.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Armus wrote:Here's my peanut gallery take
Nobody cares what the peanut gallery thinks, Sykes. Nobody.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation