You've played at the local, regional, and continental levels. Are you ready to take on the best in the world? Find out all the details about the 2021 World Championships, taking place in Chicago.

Who will the Sexecutioner enjoy Sexecuting the most?

Kevin Jaeger (pending conformation)
6%
Jason Drake
No votes
0%
Kris Sonsteby
12%
Michael Van Breemen
No votes
0%
Amber Van Breemen
9%
Ken Tufts
No votes
0%
John Corbett
21%
The Bar
24%
American Strippers
18%
The English
9%
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
LORE wrote:
KillerB wrote:Considering this an Euro Invasion that would make us both babyfaces.
Valid point. We've got Scotsman, Brits, Germans, and Canadians all invading Starcade here on our home soil. Even though I'm bringing back up in the form of The Full Nelson, desperate times call for desperate measures.

The enemy of my enemy... indeed.
Steve's coming along? Sweet!

Mental note: build a skip deck and sit next to him at Tribbles. Watch head explode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by jadziadax8 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Community Contributor
KazonPADD wrote: So what you're saying is... you're old, past your best, and due to be replaced by The Next Generation?
I can't speak for Kris, but I'm exactly all those things. And I'm still going to beat every Queen-loving, knee-bending Loyal Subject who steps foot on our soil....

By Boratus (Steve Nelson)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote:
LORE wrote:
KillerB wrote:Considering this an Euro Invasion that would make us both babyfaces.
Valid point. We've got Scotsman, Brits, Germans, and Canadians all invading Starcade here on our home soil. Even though I'm bringing back up in the form of The Full Nelson, desperate times call for desperate measures.

The enemy of my enemy... indeed.
Steve's coming along? Sweet!

Mental note: build a skip deck and sit next to him at Tribbles. Watch head explode.

Fyi, sitting next to a skip deck (Chicago regional 2017) does not make my head explode. Sitting next to TWO skip decks (CodCon 2012) and only playing about 10 tribble cards in 5 rounds, THAT makes my head explode!
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
KillerB wrote:Queen-loving
Ah come on dude, everyone loves a bit of Bohemian Rhapsody! ;-)

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
KazonPADD wrote:

If I was more graphically talented, I'd Photoshop Niall's and Paddy's faces into Wayne and Garth's bodies.
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Armus wrote:
KazonPADD wrote:

If I was more graphically talented, I'd Photoshop Niall's and Paddy's faces into Wayne and Garth's bodies.
Oooh, who gets who?

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
LORE wrote:
sexecutioner wrote:I remember the early days...
Early days? Did you say, early days? Remind me again, just exactly when did your “early days” start?

Listen pal, I’ve been playing these games at a high level for nearly twenty years. That’s a 2 followed by a 0, brah. Long before you stuffed your first booster pack down your teenage pants, I was building championship decks and taking body counts from the likes of “The Natural” Mike Harrington and “The One and Only” David Bowling. You think I’m afraid of yet another flash in the pan pretender? Please.

If this championship season has taught us anything it’s that money comes to money and NOBODY is better at collecting than Money, Inc.. And in a little over two weeks, the rent comes due...
Bowling. Lovely guy. I remember buying Scrye magazine back in the day (trust me, we were booster packing our crotches around the same time) and seeing him winning absolutely everything. I may have fanboy'd out when I finally met him in 2014.

Then I took him out.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
Caretaker's Guest wrote:Well, I was packing booster packs in my teenage pockets since 1994... In my teenage years I could never affort the trip, can't even now. Joking: so your so called "World-Championship"-long-ago-fairytales do not impress me either ;) .

*Demanding high-level online events*
Having journeyed to both mainland Europe and America many times to play, I can safely say that Europe has the most dangerous players around.

When Seppel can rock up to Continentals with a deck with ZERO Dilemmas, then get modified wins against the likes of Stu Marsh, you would be wise to be scared

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
KillerB wrote:
KazonPADD wrote: He's done worse to himself than you could ever achieve. I'd just be concerned about what you might catch!
If you saw some of the slags I took down back in Jersey you wouldn't be worried about what I'd catch. Luckily Niall can go home to that socialized healthcare.
At least I can just walk into the clinic, get cleaned up, and walk out just like that. ;)

I don't want to imagine how much it cost to clean those slags off you...

You know what, I'll pay the STD clinic bill for you after I'm done with you. Never say I'm not a nice guy.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
KillerB wrote:
sexecutioner wrote:
I don't want to imagine how much it cost to clean those slags off you...

About what it cost to get them on me, a few hours of drinking.
Well each participant of Aberdeen Anarchy gets a free drink per round, so that should help wash a bit of the Syphilis out of your system...

By tomek
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
sexecutioner wrote:
Bowling. Lovely guy. I remember buying Scrye magazine back in the day (trust me, we were booster packing our crotches around the same time) and seeing him winning absolutely everything. I may have fanboy'd out when I finally met him in 2014.

Then I took him out.
And then I was Proud Papa x 2 when my boy got some Bowling revenge and took out Niall at GenCon last year. (you should really include that one in your sig too :P )

You'll have to ask Sykes about my Proud Papa x 1 moment :D

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
tomek wrote:
sexecutioner wrote:

Then I took him out.
And then I was Proud Papa x 2 when my boy got some Bowling revenge and took out Niall at GenCon last year. (you should really include that one in your sig too :P )

You'll have to ask Sykes about my Proud Papa x 1 moment :D
You're boy did you proud that day, he busted me fair and square, I'll add it to the sig (Niall [DL] Ooh Mox to give you Proud Papa X 4)

I'll be at Gencon next year. Hope to see you then :)
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
sexecutioner wrote:
I'll be at Gencon next year. Hope to see you then :)
I don't live too far. I would gladly schedule a Michigan Meyham (edit: a licensed subsidiary of Aberdeen Anarchy) for right before if you want to make a trip of it!
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote: Steve's coming along? Sweet!

Until this past weekend, I had no idea what this meant. Now I get it.
Attachments:
Supernova.jpg
Supernova.jpg (7.87 KiB) Viewed 7711 times
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]