You've played at the local, regional, and continental levels. Are you ready to take on the best in the world? Find out all the details about the 2021 World Championships, taking place in Chicago.

Who will the Sexecutioner enjoy Sexecuting the most?

Kevin Jaeger (pending conformation)
6%
Jason Drake
No votes
0%
Kris Sonsteby
12%
Michael Van Breemen
No votes
0%
Amber Van Breemen
9%
Ken Tufts
No votes
0%
John Corbett
21%
The Bar
24%
American Strippers
18%
The English
9%

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
KillerB wrote:
nobthehobbit wrote:
edgeofhearing wrote:Last time I was in Orlando, I came in last place, 8th of 8. I won a single round, against a deck that accidentally didn't include key combo cards.

This year, things will be different. This year, I will win a single round against a fully functional deck. I've trained for this. I get up early, and I don't go to bed without making some terrible deckbuilding decisions. My concession handshake is without equal. I am coming to Orlando, and I will lose.
Tropical Storm Lucas.
Since he's tanking tournaments...

The Boston Bomber.
Actually, I misspoke. Hurricane Lucas is a Category 2.

Hurricane John is a Category 1.

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Community Contributor
LORE wrote:Good lord, you're impossible to do business with. Who's carried you through your interviews all these years? The Big Show? Phil The Drill?
He's impossible to do business with? You're using terrible T2E nicknames when their WCT personas are "The Arlington Aristocrat" and "Lord Timmons".

Hope you're smart enough to team up and take these invaders out in Orlando....

Speaking of personas... in Texas I debut "Brother Ben", BenHosp needs a makeover.

Testify!

Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
KillerB wrote:Hope you're smart enough to team up and take these invaders out in Orlando....

Wait, you want back in the heel dressing room now? I thought you were enjoying your time as a baby face. Didn't one of the jobbers even refer to you as soft a few months ago, or was that just your midsection?

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
KillerB wrote:According to this poll you, me and The Bar are fixin' to have a threeway.

I'm ready Big Boy, are you?
I like my men sleazy n' easy

Can you consent on here, in writing? That way, I can avoid awkward lawsuits afterwards...
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
LORE wrote:Let's be real, Niall... you know in your heart of hearts you can't beat me.

Not in two weeks, not ever.
sexecutioner wrote:Molestation will happen to Kris, consensual or not ;)
Gotta love how I call out my undefeated record against The Midnight Rider and all he has to say in response is how badly he wants to grab the brass ring. For a man who's threatened to "take me down to Chinatown" on more than one occasion while I was already there, color me unimpressed.

-  
Architect
Community Contributor
Considering this an Euro Invasion that would make us both babyfaces.

I don't remember being called soft, and I enjoyed that fat joke of yours. Driving a truck now there's only one word to describe my gut.... SAWFT.

I do remember getting called out on my promos not being as good. But that's life as a babyface.

The point is, are you ready to be Stone Cold Sonsteby, join THE GAME, and send Niall back to his miserable island?

-  
Architect
Community Contributor
sexecutioner wrote:
KillerB wrote:According to this poll you, me and The Bar are fixin' to have a threeway.

I'm ready Big Boy, are you?
I like my men sleazy n' easy

Can you consent on here, in writing? That way, I can avoid awkward lawsuits afterwards...
What are you Riker, you get off on consent?

You were talking that big game now you're not man enough to take it. I knew there was a sandy vagina under that kilt. You're going to look like Sito Jaxa when I'm done with you.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
LORE wrote:
LORE wrote:Let's be real, Niall... you know in your heart of hearts you can't beat me.

Not in two weeks, not ever.
sexecutioner wrote:Molestation will happen to Kris, consensual or not ;)
Gotta love how I call out my undefeated record against The Midnight Rider and all he has to say in response is how badly he wants to grab the brass ring. For a man who's threatened to "take me down to Chinatown" on more than one occasion while I was already there, color me unimpressed.
Dude, this is merely the result of a single beer. Get back to me when you beat Johannes more than once.

Feed me some of that good old German shit in gallons and prepare to receive an all inclusive ticket (meals and waiter service included) on the Jager sex train. You'll be walking like Admiral McCoy for weeks.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
KillerB wrote:What are you Riker, you get off on consent?

You were talking that big game now you're not man enough to take it. I knew there was a sandy vagina under that kilt. You're going to look like Sito Jaxa when I'm done with you.
I will give it to you. Unlike Kris, you have the balls to participate in Battle of the Bastards.

If we pair up, you'll get a good close up of that sandy vagina when I Riker Maneuver the shit out of my chair. I'll even look you deep in the eyes while I do it to add a touch of sensuality.

-  
Architect
Community Contributor
sexecutioner wrote: I'll even look you deep in the eyes while I do it to add a touch of sensuality.
You better hope there's a Dr. Bashir in Orlando. I'm going to rough you up like one of Worf's bitches in the holodeck.
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
KillerB wrote:You're going to look like Sito Jaxa when I'm done with you.
KillerB wrote:I'm going to rough you up like one of Worf's bitches in the holodeck.
Dude, he looks like that most days anyway. He's done worse to himself than you could ever achieve. I'd just be concerned about what you might catch!

And talking about invasions, this ain't a nationality thing where you can all chant "USA" and get the dumbass crowd behind you. This is a hardcore invasion. The 3 letter chant you're hearing is E C Dub! European style is something you just ain't prepared for. This is the continent that gave us true hardcore legends like Stefan Slaby and Peter Ludwig - if Niall can beat those players, what chance do you honestly have?

Your corporate, cleansed, sanitized and Vince-approved personas just won't cut the mustard when the Scottish Sandman walks through the crowd, drinks a real beer (not that bud light piss), hits himself in the head with a Singapore cane, bleeds all over you and still gives you all a beat down!
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Whoa there! Slow down, guys. You're giving me too many moving targets.

Man, what's it gotta take to defend a town these days? You think some kilt-wearing badger boy is going to send this gunslinger packing? And the Frozen Chosen? Is that name supposed to scare us? We've handled hurricanes, son, we ain't scared of a little wintry weather.

Look, we'll see just who gets "sexecuted" or whatever and who just runs on back home.

*sigh* Justice ain't gonna dispense itself.

-  
Architect
Community Contributor
KazonPADD wrote: He's done worse to himself than you could ever achieve. I'd just be concerned about what you might catch!
If you saw some of the slags I took down back in Jersey you wouldn't be worried about what I'd catch. Luckily Niall can go home to that socialized healthcare.

-  
Architect
Community Contributor
KazonPADD wrote: And talking about invasions, this ain't a nationality thing where you can all chant "USA" and get the dumbass crowd behind you. This is a hardcore invasion.
You don't want dumbass crowds? You want to get Hardcore....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NriOZ6ofj_Q

In that case, we're dusting off the old WCT Hardcore Title and awarding it to the winner of Aberdeen Anarchy.

Let's get nuts!

Question for noob

That's the question. The Isolinear Rods downloads […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]