You've played at the local, regional, and continental levels. Are you ready to take on the best in the world? Find out all the details about the 2021 World Championships, taking place in Chicago.

Who will the Sexecutioner enjoy Sexecuting the most?

Kevin Jaeger (pending conformation)
6%
Jason Drake
No votes
0%
Kris Sonsteby
12%
Michael Van Breemen
No votes
0%
Amber Van Breemen
9%
Ken Tufts
No votes
0%
John Corbett
21%
The Bar
24%
American Strippers
18%
The English
9%

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
LORE wrote:
Armus wrote:Here's my peanut gallery take
Nobody cares what the peanut gallery thinks, Sykes. Nobody.
You're just salty I picked Niall. If I had picked you to show the Scotsman what American Trek was all about in a big way (which is definitely on the list of possible outcomes) you'd be eating it up in a big way.

Besides, if nobody cares what the peanut gallery thinks, why spend all of those years doing your wrestling schtick during Regional season? And why does Lucas always get participation in his Regional pickem contests. Sounds like you're operating from a bad conclusion. I wasn't even trying to put you on tilt but that's clearly what happened.

Prove me wrong, Kris. You know I'll be intellectually honest enough to admit I was wrong and give you your props if you do.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
It's amazing that nobody has considered that Cardassia might actually defend its territory.

Look, Florida Championship Wrestling is officially under invasion. Now you can bring your icons, or your Glamazons, or your Scottish war badgers, but it ain't gonna matter. Come October, Cardassia will use every bullet in its arsenal. And who do you call when you need to let a few bullets fly?

You call a gunslinger.

It's high noon.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 -  
Also, remember that Florida's survived plenty of hurricanes. I'm sure they'll survive Hurricane Kevin, or Kris, or Niall, or whichever other ones decide to hit.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
No matter how the actual outcome may be, the game will be interesting in any case... One trying to play A, B, C, D for molestation ;) . Will Kris come up with keys A, B, C, D?

Since GB has problems to put their own declared "Brexit" into practice, they'll still be Europeans, I'll support Niall. But who knows, Scotland could've declared its indepence and rejoin Europe by then anyways... :) :)
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
LORE wrote:
KazonPADD wrote:But everyone loves to see someone get taken down a peg or two...
Is this directed at Big Kev or at me? Listen here, pal... there's only one guy headed down to the Florida Championship Wrestling territory who has a chance of taking a piece of The Old Pro, and it ain't your boy. You planning to back up all this chirping, or are you gonna be hiding across the ocean when Money, Inc. makes their special guest appearance?
Oh wow. A challenge? You honestly expect the Beast to show up and deliver Suplex City on demand? My advocate can out-talk you easily. You're probably not worth the effort. I only show up for a pay check.... so if you DO see me there, you can kiss goodbye to that title.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
Last time I was in Orlando, I came in last place, 8th of 8. I won a single round, against a deck that accidentally didn't include key combo cards.

This year, things will be different. This year, I will win a single round against a fully functional deck. I've trained for this. I get up early, and I don't go to bed without making some terrible deckbuilding decisions. My concession handshake is without equal. I am coming to Orlando, and I will lose.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 -  
edgeofhearing wrote:Last time I was in Orlando, I came in last place, 8th of 8. I won a single round, against a deck that accidentally didn't include key combo cards.

This year, things will be different. This year, I will win a single round against a fully functional deck. I've trained for this. I get up early, and I don't go to bed without making some terrible deckbuilding decisions. My concession handshake is without equal. I am coming to Orlando, and I will lose.
Tropical Storm Lucas.
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
nobthehobbit wrote:
edgeofhearing wrote:Last time I was in Orlando, I came in last place, 8th of 8. I won a single round, against a deck that accidentally didn't include key combo cards.

Tropical Storm Lucas.
I've been downgraded to just a thunderstorm. Expect high winds; you may experience inconvenience when walking against the wind.

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
Armus wrote:
LORE wrote:
Armus wrote:Here's my peanut gallery take
Nobody cares what the peanut gallery thinks, Sykes. Nobody.
You're just salty I picked Niall. If I had picked you to show the Scotsman what American Trek was all about in a big way (which is definitely on the list of possible outcomes) you'd be eating it up in a big way.

Besides, if nobody cares what the peanut gallery thinks, why spend all of those years doing your wrestling schtick during Regional season? And why does Lucas always get participation in his Regional pickem contests. Sounds like you're operating from a bad conclusion. I wasn't even trying to put you on tilt but that's clearly what happened.

Prove me wrong, Kris. You know I'll be intellectually honest enough to admit I was wrong and give you your props if you do.
We NEED a steel cage for our match.

That way, Kris can't run away crying with the realisation that this 'tiny sandbox' packs more of a punch than he could ever comprehend...

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
Caretaker's Guest wrote:No matter how the actual outcome may be, the game will be interesting in any case... One trying to play A, B, C, D for molestation ;) . Will Kris come up with keys A, B, C, D?
Molestation will happen to Kris, consensual or not ;)

By Se7enofMine (ChadC)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
The trash talk is fantastic haha. Keep it going boys.

I SO have to make it to a tourney one day. Christ, even if i dont play. Seems like an awesome crowd to hang out with :)

Until I get the phage, then its all bad news bears. But I digress ......
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Caretaker's Guest wrote:No matter how the actual outcome may be, the game will be interesting in any case...
All o' y'all know I have a 1st round bye to cash in, right? So any hopes of The Midnight Rider and I going toe to toe rest squarely on HIS ability to win a match or two early on.

Unless he gets on the card in a squash match against The Professor, who's confidence level sounds like he out to put billboards on the bottom of his boots, I'd say a match with The Old Pro is about as likely as stealing a kiss from The Glamazon.
Armus wrote:Prove me wrong, Kris. You know I'll be intellectually honest enough to admit I was wrong and give you your props if you do.
Good lord, you're impossible to do business with. Who's carried you through your interviews all these years? The Big Show? Phil The Drill?

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Community Contributor
nobthehobbit wrote:

Tropical Storm Lucas.
Since he's tanking tournaments...

The Boston Bomber.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]