You've played at the local, regional, and continental levels. Are you ready to take on the best in the world? Find out all the details about the 2021 World Championships, taking place in Chicago.

Who will the Sexecutioner enjoy Sexecuting the most?

Kevin Jaeger (pending conformation)
6%
Jason Drake
No votes
0%
Kris Sonsteby
12%
Michael Van Breemen
No votes
0%
Amber Van Breemen
9%
Ken Tufts
No votes
0%
John Corbett
21%
The Bar
24%
American Strippers
18%
The English
9%

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
KillerB wrote:
KazonPADD wrote: And talking about invasions, this ain't a nationality thing where you can all chant "USA" and get the dumbass crowd behind you. This is a hardcore invasion.
You don't want dumbass crowds? You want to get Hardcore....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NriOZ6ofj_Q

In that case, we're dusting off the old WCT Hardcore Title and awarding it to the winner of Aberdeen Anarchy.

Let's get nuts!

The Hardcore belt? You still have that thing?

That was the first belt I ever won. Good times!

#nostalgia

... Then again, I'm not sure I'd want to win it again after it's been through Aberdeen Anarchy, USA edition. At the very least it would no doubt need squeegeed down. :shifty:

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
OKCoyote wrote:Whoa there! Slow down, guys. You're giving me too many moving targets.

Man, what's it gotta take to defend a town these days? You think some kilt-wearing badger boy is going to send this gunslinger packing? And the Frozen Chosen? Is that name supposed to scare us? We've handled hurricanes, son, we ain't scared of a little wintry weather.

Look, we'll see just who gets "sexecuted" or whatever and who just runs on back home.

*sigh* Justice ain't gonna dispense itself.
I'm sorry, but I've got some bad news for you Gunslinger.

Your town is getting hit from all of directions.

Suplex's from the North, Stetsons from the West, Sexecution from the East.

It's great that you can handle natural disasters, but the hurricane I'm bringing is anything but natural.

Never bring a pistol to a Xindi WMD fight.
21751836_10155476621296206_9105198651624233124_n.jpg
21751836_10155476621296206_9105198651624233124_n.jpg (79.97 KiB) Viewed 7799 times

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 -  
Even the Category 2 Hurricane Niall can cause plenty of damage.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
:lol:

Normally I'd Mod that post over to the Dream Card forum, but then it wouldn't be nearly as funny!

Great expression on Niall's face.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
nobthehobbit wrote:Even the Category 2 Hurricane Niall can cause plenty of damage.
A Cat 2? Please. I've taken more damage from my two cats.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 -  
OKCoyote wrote:
nobthehobbit wrote:Even the Category 2 Hurricane Niall can cause plenty of damage.
A Cat 2? Please. I've taken more damage from my two cats.
True. It would do more damage further up the coast--Sandy was only a Category 1, after all.

By Se7enofMine (ChadC)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
sexecutioner wrote:
21751836_10155476621296206_9105198651624233124_n.jpg

You are one SEXY BITCH!

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
ChadC wrote:You are one SEXY BITCH!
Keep up with Aberdeen Anarchy as it happens, you'll see how sexy I can truly get...

Speaking of sexy (I really should be plugging this on the AA thread, but hey) the Bastard Side Deck will be an actual card, complete with full gametext and some images you will never forget.

I'll probably get into shit for posting them up here, so I'll post them on the CC / STCCG facebook pages on the day.
21905744_10155208046414794_1734342366_n.png
21905744_10155208046414794_1734342366_n.png (76.5 KiB) Viewed 7791 times
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
KillerB wrote:Considering this an Euro Invasion that would make us both babyfaces.
Valid point. We've got Scotsman, Brits, Germans, and Canadians all invading Starcade here on our home soil. Even though I'm bringing back up in the form of The Full Nelson, desperate times call for desperate measures.

The enemy of my enemy... indeed.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
LORE wrote:
KillerB wrote:Considering this an Euro Invasion that would make us both babyfaces.
Valid point. We've got Scotsman, Brits, Germans, and Canadians all invading Starcade here on our home soil. Even though I'm bringing back up in the form of The Full Nelson, desperate times call for desperate measures.

The enemy of my enemy... indeed.
That's cute.

I remember the early days when Corbett was heel #1 around here, with his Garak avatar.

He has gone soft, I welcome the return of the original KillerB at Worlds...
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
sexecutioner wrote:I remember the early days...
Early days? Did you say, early days? Remind me again, just exactly when did your “early days” start?

Listen pal, I’ve been playing these games at a high level for nearly twenty years. That’s a 2 followed by a 0, brah. Long before you stuffed your first booster pack down your teenage pants, I was building championship decks and taking body counts from the likes of “The Natural” Mike Harrington and “The One and Only” David Bowling. You think I’m afraid of yet another flash in the pan pretender? Please.

If this championship season has taught us anything it’s that money comes to money and NOBODY is better at collecting than Money, Inc.. And in a little over two weeks, the rent comes due...
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
LORE wrote:
sexecutioner wrote:I remember the early days...
Early days? Did you say, early days? Remind me again, just exactly when did your “early days” start?

Listen pal, I’ve been playing these games at a high level for nearly twenty years. That’s a 2 followed by a 0, brah. Long before you stuffed your first booster pack down your teenage pants, I was building championship decks and taking body counts from the likes of “The Natural” Mike Harrington and “The One and Only” David Bowling. You think I’m afraid of yet another flash in the pan pretender?
So what you're saying is... you're old, past your best, and due to be replaced by The Next Generation?

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Well, I was packing booster packs in my teenage pockets since 1994... In my teenage years I could never affort the trip, can't even now. Joking: so your so called "World-Championship"-long-ago-fairytales do not impress me either ;) .

*Demanding high-level online events*
Question for noob

That's the question. The Isolinear Rods downloads […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]