You've played at the local, regional, and continental levels. Are you ready to take on the best in the world? Find out all the details about the 2021 World Championships, taking place in Chicago.
  • 242 posts

By ntimmons (Neil Timmons)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
KillerB wrote:
Neil Timmons isn't a GOAT.
First of all, that’s “LORD TIMMONS” to you.

Second of all once you win your third worlds title, then we can talk. Until then you keep telling yourself how good you are... some day you may believe it.

Cheers ;-)
N!
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Texas is gonna be awesome.

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
ntimmons wrote:
KillerB wrote:
Neil Timmons isn't a GOAT.
First of all, that’s “LORD TIMMONS” to you.

Second of all once you win your third worlds title, then we can talk. Until then you keep telling yourself how good you are... some day you may believe it.

Cheers ;-)
N!
OK, then, let's all agree we can call David Bowling and Ken Tufts (who has three even if you don't count 2015) GOATs.

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
Well done to the preppy Jersey trash boy.

See you at Texas 2018!

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
Well thanks to mirror Sean we put the Chekov on Worlds.

Many many thanks to Rick, Sean, Daniel, Eric and the rest of the Orlandonians for an outstanding 5 days of fun and games with a bunch of wonderful people!

Special thanks to Kieren for providing a nice bottle of wine that's gonna make not getting into day 2 hurt a little less.

I can only hope everybody had as much fun as I did and I'm already looking forward to coming back. Whenever that'll be.

I believe you guys set a new standard to what a World Championship should look like in the CC era. And one more time Rick, you're crazy. But we love you!

Congrats to our three champs Jason, Josh and John!

Finally I'd like to thank all the wonderful people I got to play against. I thoroughly enjoyed all of our matches, even the ones I lost and I hope I get the chance to play everyone of you again in the future.

Cheers :cheersL:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
KillerB wrote:First off, don't the rest of you ruin my Texas promos with facts. This is me simply trolling Neil's ego.

I wonder what Johannes would call your #2 (*).... I know what he called my Worlds....

FLAWLESS.
What would he call my #2?? He would say "hot damn Tribbles is fun!!" If you are going to troll, at least troll properly...

You've got a few weeks to rack up a couple more Worlds wins, if you found a broken Ferengi deck then maybe you can do it... until then you still play second fiddle to LORD TIMMONS!!!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
KillerB wrote:Hahaha you think Tribbles counts. Who are you Josh Sheets?
You only say that because you don't have one... I've seen you go from "I'll never play Tribbles" to "Corbett Family Tribbles competition play by play highlights!"

If you somehow backed your way into a World Champion title, you wouldn't be so brazen.

Josh Sheets was a famous Tribbles player before... I wonder what he will be after?
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
monty42 wrote:Well thanks to mirror Sean we put the Chekov on Worlds.

Many many thanks to Rick, Sean, Daniel, Eric and the rest of the Orlandonians for an outstanding 5 days of fun and games with a bunch of wonderful people!

Special thanks to Kieren for providing a nice bottle of wine that's gonna make not getting into day 2 hurt a little less.

I can only hope everybody had as much fun as I did and I'm already looking forward to coming back. Whenever that'll be.

I believe you guys set a new standard to what a World Championship should look like in the CC era. And one more time Rick, you're crazy. But we love you!

Congrats to our three champs Jason, Josh and John!

Finally I'd like to thank all the wonderful people I got to play against. I thoroughly enjoyed all of our matches, even the ones I lost and I hope I get the chance to play everyone of you again in the future.

Cheers :cheersL:
I think I can safely speak for everyone here in Orlando when I say that it was our extreme pleasure and honor to host this year's World Championships. We would like to thank everyone attending, and the CC for making it a success. Without all of you, it would have been a pretty dull event! Where else would we ever be able to see Ken, rolling on the floor laughing, with Niall in full kilt doing a bump-and-grind over him?!? :D

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Architect
Community Contributor
Neil, we'll continue this is the next promo thread I start. I don't want to distract the thread from people giving the Orlando organizers the credit they deserve.

The organizers, the venue, the prizes... and especially the Champion were....

FLAWLESS.

#babyface
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation