You've played at the local, regional, and continental levels. Are you ready to take on the best in the world? Find out all the details about the 2021 World Championships, taking place in Chicago.
  • 242 posts

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
Mission Space or whatever it's called was my favorite. That was a fun ride. The simulator gave you a real good sensation of the g forces.

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Architect
Community Contributor
MVB has correctly pointed out that I botched my decklist. Since I netdecked myself I forgot to switch the 2 Quarks. From the post-errata 2 pointer to True Ferengi.

Since I've attached them I can't change it. Maybe Ken or a big-wig can.

Since I received no other violations during the event I think I'm free from a Timmons Worlds Asterisk (*).
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
KillerB wrote:MVB has correctly pointed out that I botched my decklist. Since I netdecked myself I forgot to switch the 2 Quarks. From the post-errata 2 pointer to True Ferengi.

Since I've attached them I can't change it. Maybe Ken or a big-wig can.

Since I received no other violations during the event I think I'm free from a Timmons Worlds Asterisk (*).
Unattach it from the tourney, edit it and then reattach. Easy!
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
KillerB wrote:Where do you unattach it?
I swear I thought that was a thing you could do. Now I can't find where to do it.

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
monty42 wrote:Mission Space or whatever it's called was my favorite. That was a fun ride. The simulator gave you a real good sensation of the g forces.
I'm not a fan over rollercoasters - but simulators are okay. I really like Mission Space. I've ridden it each time I've gone to Epcot. One time I got on in with less than a five minute wait right before closing - that was great!

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
jadziadax8 wrote:
KillerB wrote:Where do you unattach it?
I swear I thought that was a thing you could do. Now I can't find where to do it.
For big level events like Worlds Day 1 or Day 2, you cannot unattach a deck list once it is attached. It is programmed that way so players can't hide what they played in big events.

If you made a mistake, just PM Chris and he can unattach it for you (I had to do that when I discovered my Tribbles Worlds decklist was missing several cards).
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
KillerB wrote:I don't trust anything Mirror Sean says. His heel turn was the most shocking thing of the weekend. I expect big things from him now.
When Sean shows up to my next event with a goatee, I'm blaming you.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
KillerB wrote:I don't trust anything Mirror Sean says. His heel turn was the most shocking thing of the weekend. I expect big things from him now.
Wait, Sean pulled a heel turn? What's the story there?

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 -  
Architect
Community Contributor
Armus wrote:
Wait, Sean pulled a heel turn? What's the story there?
He's a bad ass now. He even did the Macho Man finger point trying to deck me out in the last Tribbles event. Luckily my Godfather Rick Kinney was there with a recycle.

Rick's "baptism" right before Day 2 exercised the Random Selection demons that plagued me for 15 years. We're riding the Luck Dragon now baby!
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]