You've played at the local, regional, and continental levels. Are you ready to take on the best in the world? Find out all the details about the 2021 World Championships, taking place in Chicago.
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Dukat wrote:
bhosp wrote:What the fuck was the point of the EU if it didn’t change you weirdos to using normal plugs?
Sorry dude ... ours are the NORMAL plugs. Those thingies in the U.S. are the weirdos.
You're both wrong - UK plugs are the best!
Second Edition Rules Master
By Latok
 - Second Edition Rules Master
 -  
1E Australian Continental Champion 2019
2E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
KazonPADD wrote:
Dukat wrote:
bhosp wrote:What the fuck was the point of the EU if it didn’t change you weirdos to using normal plugs?
Sorry dude ... ours are the NORMAL plugs. Those thingies in the U.S. are the weirdos.
Almost, the best plugs are Australian because they're basically the same but we also have ungrounded plugs.

One thing is for sure though, American plugs are the worst, they're so weak they can't even boil water.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Latok wrote:
KazonPADD wrote:
Dukat wrote:Sorry dude ... ours are the NORMAL plugs. Those thingies in the U.S. are the weirdos.
Almost, the best plugs are Australian because they're basically the same but we also have ungrounded plugs.

One thing is for sure though, American plugs are the worst, they're so weak they can't even boil water.
monty42 wrote:I believe Paddy was referencing to a different plug...
Now you've spoilt it. I was so enjoying this going back and forth, imagining either kind of plug...
Of course, when talking about mains supply sockets, I'd use different vocabulary myself... And then I know which ones are better or worse...

In the other field -- not so much experience.

So I'll just grab popcorn and see what I can learn here. 8) And hopefully the discussion on household power tools and their appliances will continue. :thumbsup: :D
Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]