You've played at the local, regional, and continental levels. Are you ready to take on the best in the world? Find out all the details about the 2021 World Championships, taking place in Chicago.

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote:
Armus wrote:
jadziadax8 wrote:Does this mean you're traveling to Worlds, Ben? I heard that Phil is coming...
Phil was coming, he talked Benhosp into buying a ticket, then went and bought a house and totally catfished Benhosp.

Heel Phil is fun. :P

And to add insult to injury, Corbett scheduled the annual Team Jersey Reunion pool party/ fantasy football draft for Worlds weekend so Benhosp gets double fucked by the schedule.

That's partly Neil's fault too but the whole thing is hilarious.

I'm not sure if boozing up Benhosp during worlds weekend will make the whole situation better or worse, so y'all can figure that part out. :shifty:
Ouch! That is cold...
It was disappointing, but not unexpected. In other words, I knew Phil wasn’t coming before Phil did.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Meinhard World Order?

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
SudenKapala wrote:I like to say that not all Europeans are that extravagant or bold or whatever. Most of us are okay with regular trophies. (Sometimes Americans seem to have very distorted ideas about Europe... This doesn't help.)
I am currently in Amsterdam. Nothing about this thread seems extravagant or bold compared to what I see in the shops here :shifty: .

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Fritzinger wrote:
SudenKapala wrote:I like to say that not all Europeans are that extravagant or bold or whatever. Most of us are okay with regular trophies. (Sometimes Americans seem to have very distorted ideas about Europe... This doesn't help.)
I am currently in Amsterdam. Nothing about this thread seems extravagant or bold compared to what I see in the shops here :shifty: .
Well -- yes, prolly; but there's things in SA and in US and everywhere else, too, that "defy belief". Please don't judge a continent by a city. (Which I'm sure you don't -- I just wanted to voice the other side of that coin.)
And aside from that -- from a humane point of view, it's quite harmless. It's not for me, personally; but the things that city stands for, in a way -- freedom of life choices, diversity, cooperation, inclusion -- are things I concur with.

And hey -- you're only a few 100s of kms away from where I can get to. The trains, although not always on time, are good. Can you get around and away for a few hours? Fancy a game? :D
If so, let's PM! :cheersL:
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
jadziadax8 wrote:Meinhard World Order?

Manhattan Project is also a possibility. Who's left from that stable?

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I will win. The Nightmare of Pulsfort will have a comeback at Worlds. I've been playing this game long before Meinhard or Kaiser. Kampfansage!!!! :) :) Thanks to new erratas my cheese-deck has been nuked! But don't worry... I'll come up with something else... :)
"Release this pain and share it and gain strength from the sharing." :) :)

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Go go Seppel, for that twinkle twinkle thing :P!
Preußenpower for the win :wink: !

Yuup, windowshopping in Amsterdam is like a box of chocolate..., especially in the red light district :wink: .
Talking of schoki, try out Tony's Chocolonely, soooooo delicious :shifty: .

Enjoy the canals Fritz. :D
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Sascha Kiefer wrote:Go go Seppel, for that twinkle twinkle thing :P!
Preußenpower for the win :wink: !

Yuup, windowshopping in Amsterdam is like a box of chocolate..., especially in the red light district :wink: .
Talking of schoki, try out Tony's Chocolonely, soooooo delicious :shifty: .

Enjoy the canals Fritz. :D
ROFLMAO!

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
Boy, that escalated quickly...

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
monty42 wrote:Boy, that escalated quickly...
Indeed. As far as I understand*, Sascha mainly recommended Tony's chocolate... (I myself am a Côte d'Or man, but Tony's is good too...) Why does that set you off, Jadzia? :P

(*: which is only half of their post or less...)

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Well, I was talking about the shops in the De Wallen area :wink:. There you can buy one of those magic 1st edition trophies mister Rohr enjoys so much.
Windowshopping and getting lost is much more fun in the Haarlemmerstraat :cheersL: :cheersR: , heading for the Westergaspark.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
SudenKapala wrote:Why does that set you off, Jadzia? :P

(*: which is only half of their post or less...)
I assumed “canals” was a euphemism.

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]