You've played at the local, regional, and continental levels. Are you ready to take on the best in the world? Find out all the details about the 2021 World Championships, taking place in Chicago.
European OP Coordinator
 - European OP Coordinator
 -  
Latok wrote:I fucked up and am missing 5 pages of cards any tips on good places to print off my phone in Munich or Vienna?
If you can send me the pages I can print them for you at my office...

By Mogh, Son Of Worf (Meinhard S. Rohr)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E Swedish National Champion 2018
Latok wrote:I fucked up and am missing 5 pages of cards any tips on good places to print off my phone in Munich or Vienna?
I'm pretty sure we'll bring a printer along, so our apartment should be a good place for a quick print 'n pint.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Look what we found!

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise

By Nerdopolis Prime (Nerdopolis Prime)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Lovely to see you at my "local" tournament place. Can´t wait for next week :D
Second Edition Rules Master
By Latok
 - Second Edition Rules Master
 -  
1E Australian Continental Champion 2019
2E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
Thanks for all of the assistance and offers everyone, it should be sorted now. Looking forward to seeing you all in a week.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Next problem.
Due to a work emergency for Latro, he and I might to leave on sunday. Prolly earlier rather than later. :( :x

And this, while I was really considering joining a low-level 1e event (KPADD suggested sealed, which I had really been warming up to).

What can y'all recommend, if I can't attend sunday?
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
There’s sealed on Saturday morning too. Think that one is the Reflections one so just might need to check with Julius if he has sufficient product available.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
KazonPADD wrote:There’s sealed on Saturday morning too. Think that one is the Reflections one so just might need to check with Julius if he has sufficient product available.
Thanks. I sent you and him a PM about this.
Would people who join this specific event mind, if a complete newby (at this region of the game) would attend? :shifty:

By Marquetry
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
From what he texted me, he just barely made it, with about 5 minutes to spare. Yay for Nexus!

Michael, Ken and I are at Denver, waiting for our Munich flight; our previous routing had a delay and wasn't going to work anymore.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Marquetry wrote:From what he texted me, he just barely made it, with about 5 minutes to spare. Yay for Nexus!

Michael, Ken and I are at Denver, waiting for our Munich flight; our previous routing had a delay and wasn't going to work anymore.
Good luck, Amber! (
I try to make a habbit of only using handles as opposed to real names -- if only to avoid confusion-at-self -- but Amber is just too beautiful a name, colour, and 2 substances, not to use if applicable. I know no other Amber, so thanks for the opportunity. :D :wink:
)
What is this -- do you, on the new continent, make use of a Nexus for transportation!? :? That is radical! :o

If only Dr Soran had known about this. He'd not have had to try and blow up Veridian III.

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]