You've played at the local, regional, and continental levels. Are you ready to take on the best in the world? Find out all the details about the 2021 World Championships, taking place in Chicago.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Nerdo! Awesomeness in person? We'll see -- but, certainly, looking forward to meeting you, too. 8) :thumbsup: Any chance I can pry a casual Traditional(-ish) Open game from you? In Wowbagger Exhibition-style duration? :P :cheersL:
(Great photo, BTW. Love the atmosphere, composition, focus.)

By Nerdopolis Prime (Nerdopolis Prime)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
SudenKapala wrote:Nerdo! Awesomeness in person? We'll see -- but, certainly, looking forward to meeting you, too. 8) :thumbsup: Any chance I can pry a casual Traditional(-ish) Open game from you? In Wowbagger Exhibition-style duration? :P :cheersL:
(Great photo, BTW. Love the atmosphere, composition, focus.)
Bacon is always awesome. Who needs a sixpack if you can get a whole barrel XD

Sure in for a game or two when we get some time. I´ll stay focused of 2E.

It was made at a chess tournament (St. Veit Open) in which i was one of two players to actually smile into the cam. Out of more then 160 players. Dudes just take life too serious some times.
Caretaker's Guest wrote:Links, Zwo, Drei... Ein Preuße ist dabei :) .
Jawoooooohl, Preußen!!

Freue mich mich auch schon auf die Deutschen Kamerrrr ... ich meine Fans *hüstel*

Mi piacerá conoscere all of you when wir uns in Wien vidimo, sve najbolje.

:cheersL: :cheersR:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Mi piacerá conoscere all of you when wir uns in Wien vidimo, sve najbolje.
Ick mir ooch, wie wa in da Reichshaupt... ähh Berlin... so sajen :) .

Looking forward of meeting you all. It'll be a feast. The Austrians are great hosts, probably the best.

Gottimperator Trump: It'll be great. Really great. The greates event you have ever seen.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I had saved this draft, forgot to post it --
Marquetry wrote:We'll be at Jazzland, playing tribbles & I think the 1e Biermeister :)
I intend to be playing some casual game(s) on the side... if anybody's up for it... :wink:
nickyank wrote:Fake news. Sad.
Why is that fake news?

Also -- no idea when; could be any day -- I and/or Latro might like to visit the Spanish Riding School.
Is there anybody else interested in this? :)
-- but due to the events Latro and I pre-reg'd for (anticipation! First tourneys!) we might not have the time...
Question for noob

You can use Defend Homeworld instead of Quark[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]