You've played at the local, regional, and continental levels. Are you ready to take on the best in the world? Find out all the details about the 2021 World Championships, taking place in Chicago.
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
SudenKapala wrote:
KazonPADD wrote:That match was one of the most memorable moments of Worlds!
You were there, too? :D I don't recall seeing you there -- but I guess the game lasted for some time, and I wasn't there all the time... (And we can easily blame my memory! :P )
I was playing against Gerald initially but was there for later stages. When less clothes were being worn.

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
:thumbsup:

Playing that match and getting a huge hug from Josef during his speech are the two things from the weekend I won't forget anytime soon.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
KazonPADD wrote:
SudenKapala wrote:
You were there, too? :D I don't recall seeing you there -- but I guess the game lasted for some time, and I wasn't there all the time... (And we can easily blame my memory! :P )
I was playing against Gerald initially but was there for later stages. When less clothes were being worn.
Oh dear, I'm so sorry for you... :lol:
sexecutioner wrote:Playing that match and getting a huge hug from Josef during his speech are the two things from the weekend I won't forget anytime soon.
Good picks. And what about "rolling out" orbital-deploying your... ah... Starship Troopers, that must rank in the top-5, right...? For me it does, anyway... :P :cheersL:
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]