You've played at the local, regional, and continental levels. Are you ready to take on the best in the world? Find out all the details about the 2021 World Championships, taking place in Chicago.
  • 140 posts
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
1E American National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E Ferenginar Regional Champion 2024
2E Ferenginar Regional Champion 2024
jadziadax8 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:16 pm I’m all packed up for next weekend. The only thing left is to print packs of the rare sets for Rainbow sealed.

EE7569A3-730B-4320-9504-E191914FF1CC.jpeg

Oh yeah, and build a 2E deck for the big dance. :o
NICELY PACKED!
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0346/ ... 1610143205

Michael
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Oh God. Do I need to bring an additional card game with me?
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
monty42 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:59 am
Fritzinger wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:24 am Love a pre-worlds week. Worlds should always be in a place where people can have fun before or after.
I hope somebody makes a bid to get worlds back to London next year wink wink nudge nudge
Sounds like a decent idea, but the same goes for Frankfurt or Munich or Disney Worlds 2.0 ...

By Honest
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E Australian Continental Champion 2019
Those trophy's look great. Props to the organiser.

Sydney is still in lockdown (we are in week 14). We've had to reschedule our Regional twice, meaning any OP further than that hasn't even been thought of. I understand some angst about numbers being down for Nats/Continentals/Worlds etc, but at least some parts of the world get to actually play (and go out to pubs, see friends, sporting events etc)

Good luck all. And another London Worlds sounds like a great idea (or Jazzland in Austria, that looked like a party!)

Honest

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
jadziadax8 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:26 pm I’ll have it in my garter. Duh!
The one in your garter is the one we can see, and it is for misdirection, isn't it?
 -  
I've packed my decks, and Wednesday evening I'll be packing everything else.

If anyone wants any sealed product, promos, buttons, etc. for trade purposes let me know - I'll bring a little if I have room. I can bring some Magic product too in case anybody plays that - for trade or for pack warring.

By sevencrdspud (Jason Beyer)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
OKCoyote wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:33 am I've packed my decks, and Wednesday evening I'll be packing everything else.

If anyone wants any sealed product, promos, buttons, etc. for trade purposes let me know - I'll bring a little if I have room. I can bring some Magic product too in case anybody plays that - for trade or for pack warring.
I'd play in some type of sealed MtG.
 -  
sevencrdspud wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:09 am
OKCoyote wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:33 am I've packed my decks, and Wednesday evening I'll be packing everything else.

I'd play in some type of sealed MtG.
I'll bring some stuff in case free time presents itself.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Resistance-is-futile wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:22 pm Maggie says anyone who wants to come over now can come over :)
Red Rover, Red Rover, Maggie says come on over!
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Congratulations to @The Ninja Scot and @rycar60 who are our 1E and 2E WCT champions!

Everyone but @JeBuS and I are playing Tribbles. The two of us are finishing up packs for tomorrow’s Rainbow Sealed.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Good morning Tributes!

We had a fantastic first day of Worlds last night. By my best count, we had 16 adults in attendance and a few small humans running around. Thanks to everyone who came. I think we all had a great time. There was food. There was drink. There was laughter. There was Trek.

Just a reminder for everyone in attendance today: Good Games Chicago has graciously agreed to open the store an hour early today and tomorrow, so the start time of 10:30 am for 1E and 10:45 am for 2E is correct today. Do not be worried if Google Maps tells you it doesn't open until 11:00.

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
I've warned my missus that when we go for our date tonight, she's sharing me with the championship updates.

I demand stats, messages, as much 1E stuff as possible, in the same intensity as JK Simmons demands pictures of Spiderman.

I guess we should have done "What can we […]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to another one of my homies, @seve[…]

Jared FW Kris 100-35

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]