You've played at the local, regional, and continental levels. Are you ready to take on the best in the world? Find out all the details about the 2021 World Championships, taking place in Chicago.
  • 269 posts

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Yup, it's official; I am signed up.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
jadziadax8 wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:21 pm
Professor Scott wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:09 pm Yup, it's official; I am signed up.
Lol, and just like last year's Continentals, I was once again scheduled to be on call that weekend, but I was able to get it switched as well.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Professor Scott wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:28 pm Lol, and just like last year's Continentals, I was once again scheduled to be on call that weekend, but I was able to get it switched as well.
Excellent!
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
For those who are attending or contemplating attending, the Worlds schedule is starting to take shape. Please visit the tournament page at: https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... s=upcoming and start pre-registering for the main event(s) you intend to play as well as all the hot side action you wish to partake in! You gotta be there! :cheersL:
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Just a note I've changed the rules for the 2E Chaos Booster Draft. This will no longer follow Infinite Diversity rules. This will follow Standard rules as I now have enough starter decks to make that happen instead. I've also got a box each of Premiere and Call to Arms, and a smattering of packs from additional sets. Full rules are below.

Players will receive a random 2E starter deck (Premiere or Call to Arms) from what I have available, and then will draft five booster packs. These will be selected randomly! Many of the packs will be Premiere, but some will be other sets, and there may be a few rare packs! (Honestly I have to check my collection and see what I have!)

Additional Rules:
- Standard deckbuilding and gameplay rules apply, with the following modifications:
- "Mercenary Rule" - you may play a personnel or ship to a headquarters they would not normally report to for one additional counter.
- Information Drone receives errata to the following gametext:
"Drone. Interlink: a skill on your non-[Bor] personnel present you command but do not own."

This event is limited to eight players (unless I receive more starters).
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
OKCoyote wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:08 am Just a note I've changed the rules for the 2E Chaos Booster Draft. This will no longer follow Infinite Diversity rules. This will follow Standard rules as I now have enough starter decks to make that happen instead. I've also got a box each of Premiere and Call to Arms, and a smattering of packs from additional sets. Full rules are below.

Players will receive a random 2E starter deck (Premiere or Call to Arms) from what I have available, and then will draft five booster packs. These will be selected randomly! Many of the packs will be Premiere, but some will be other sets, and there may be a few rare packs! (Honestly I have to check my collection and see what I have!)

Additional Rules:
- Standard deckbuilding and gameplay rules apply, with the following modifications:
- "Mercenary Rule" - you may play a personnel or ship to a headquarters they would not normally report to for one additional counter.
- Information Drone receives errata to the following gametext:
"Drone. Interlink: a skill on your non-[Bor] personnel present you command but do not own."

This event is limited to eight players (unless I receive more starters).
This looks to be a lot of fun! I will be contributing some Energize packs, and I believe I have one or two packs of IaMD and WYLB to toss in.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
House Chansteby officially has all it's flights, hotels, car rentals, and theme park visits booked. Dowager Queen Mary, Queen Lillian, Consort Kris, and Queen's Guard Joe are ready to rumble in 6 weeks!

You gotta be there! :cheersL:
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Geppert/Britsch crew have our flight booked and we will be staying at The Grove on the other side of Orlando. The small humans wanted a water park, and it was deemed a good idea to do a hotel with one of those so no traveled was required on one of the days.

I hear that's where Clan Sykes will also be staying.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
jadziadax8 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:43 am The Geppert/Britsch crew have our flight booked and we will be staying at The Grove on the other side of Orlando. The small humans wanted a water park, and it was deemed a good idea to do a hotel with one of those so no traveled was required on one of the days.

I hear that's where Clan Sykes will also be staying.
Yup. My kids like Waterparks too. Also, my spouse having a fellow nerd spouse to hang out with was a big selling point.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
pfti wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:20 pm Jared and I are at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando East/UCF Area
Always a solid choice. Breakfast is good there!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
pfti wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:20 pm Jared and I are at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando East/UCF Area
This is the one Sean mentioned earlier, correct? Cuz Lil, my step-mom, and I are at the Hilton Suites across the street from it. I may end up bumming a ride from y'all one of those nights, if that is cool. There will be beer in it for you. :cheersL:
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Oh right! I gotta get my hotel booked. Thanks for the reminder, everyone.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation