You've played at the local, regional, and continental levels. Are you ready to take on the best in the world? Find out all the details about the 2021 World Championships, taking place in Chicago.
  • 269 posts

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Professor Scott wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:08 am I have not played YJ in forever! I no longer have any cards and not even sure I remember how to play.
It's a simple game. Spend 6 counters playing things, battle, repeat until you control two planets or you run your opponent out of cards.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Armus wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:41 am
Professor Scott wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:08 am I have not played YJ in forever! I no longer have any cards and not even sure I remember how to play.
It's a simple game. Spend 6 counters playing things, battle, repeat until you control two planets or you run your opponent out of cards.
Well if there is time, I am down.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
I have played all the Decipher games, Trek, Wars, YJ, LotR, AP. I am down to just reminisce even. I am even gonna bring what's left of my Wars rares if anyone wants to trade for Trek.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Professor Scott wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:37 pm I have played all the Decipher games, Trek, Wars, YJ, LotR, AP. I am down to just reminisce even. I am even gonna bring what's left of my Wars rares if anyone wants to trade for Trek.
WARS rares you say?

Looks like I may need to bring some trades of my own!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Armus wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:44 pm
Professor Scott wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:37 pm I have played all the Decipher games, Trek, Wars, YJ, LotR, AP. I am down to just reminisce even. I am even gonna bring what's left of my Wars rares if anyone wants to trade for Trek.
WARS rares you say?

We already traded, remember? I only have Rares from BB Premier, Cloud City, and Jabba's Palace and that one Holy Grail card. Image from internet, not my actual photo.
Attachments:
s-l225.jpg
s-l225.jpg (12.19 KiB) Viewed 675 times

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Professor Scott wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:19 pm
WARS rares you say?

We already traded, remember? I only have Rares from BB Premier, Cloud City, and Jabba's Palace and that one Holy Grail card. Image from internet, not my actual photo.
Oh you meant Star Wars CCG. I thought you meant WARS TCG and got all excited.

I'm still missing a couple dozen rares from the base set and have almost none of set 2, so I was excited at the prospect of trading some of my excess Trek stuff for wanted WARS stuff.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Armus wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:29 pm
Professor Scott wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:19 pm

WARS rares you say?

Oh you meant Star Wars CCG. I thought you meant WARS TCG and got all excited.

I'm still missing a couple dozen rares from the base set and have almost none of set 2, so I was excited at the prospect of trading some of my excess Trek stuff for wanted WARS stuff.
I just dropped the Star that preceded the Trek and the Wars since I was referencing all Decipher products, and I was unaware until just a moment ago that Decipher also made Wars TCG. My total bad.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Ted Reebel is graciously donating two more 2E starters (thanks, Ted!) so capacity for the 2E chaos draft has increased to 10 players. I've increased the pool of available packs accordingly.
 -  
New challenger alert!

It's likely that Ace Matteson will be attending, but they're not available until Saturday afternoon, so they probably will only get into Sunday's events (including Tribbles Worlds).

Ian Coleman is also coming out of retirement and attending Worlds! He'll be available all four days, though so far he has only committed to playing in Tribbles events.

With that in mind: we don't currently have Tribbles side events in the system, but if there are players available between events that want to play a pickup Tribbles side on any of other Worlds days, I'm sure @LORE will be able to get it sanctioned.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
If someone wants to take the time to teach me to play Tribbles (or, ahem, 2e), I am down to play,
 -  
Professor Scott wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:57 pm If someone wants to take the time to teach me to play Tribbles (or, ahem, 2e), I am down to play,
Oh, happily, on both counts. I'll bring a couple of beginner 2E decks, and I always have extra Tribbles decks on hand.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
pfti wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:17 pm Ill play in tribbles events while I play other side events!
Hey! Only @Caretaker's Guest and I are allowed to play two events simultaneously!

:lol:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
jadziadax8 wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:00 pm
pfti wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:17 pm Ill play in tribbles events while I play other side events!
Hey! Only @Caretaker's Guest and I are allowed to play two events simultaneously!

:lol:
I see that it's not just too many tabs that you have open. :P :P :P
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation