For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By Captain Parrish (Bruce Parrish)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Forgive me but I have searched the card list and I thought there is a Personnel or card that takes the -10 points away from recruit mercenaries. Am I wrong? Does this card not actually exist?

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
A self-seeded Altonian Brain Teaser you fail to pass at the mission where you use Recruit Mercenaries will not stop the point loss (so Dead End becomes hard to pass) -- but it will stop the point loss for counting towards winning the game.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Captain Parrish wrote:Forgive me but I have searched the card list and I thought there is a Personnel or card that takes the -10 points away from recruit mercenaries. Am I wrong? Does this card not actually exist?
Are you thinking of An Important Victory? That takes the -10 points away from Rebellious Servants, which is the [MQ] version of Recruit Mercenaries.

By TyKajada (Alexander Schmitz)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Latok wrote:You're probably thinking of Bribery but it's only up to 9 points so it doesn't work on Recruit Mercenaries.

I thought you can use Bribery on a 10 point loss and lose 9 points less, hence you net -1 points in the end...
But reading the card again, now I can see your point but I am not sure.

Congrats to Mugato for going 4-0 in the tourna[…]

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't com[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon a[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

That's what I thought. I think the card may not b[…]