For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By Estalies
 -  
Newly returned after nearly 30 years. I got a huge set of premier white boarder and I built myself a fed deck. My question is can anyone come up with a reasonable klingon deck made only out of premier? I’d like to have a second deck to lend out to get some new people playing, but for the moment we aren’t diving into further sets.

Thanks in advance

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Estalies wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:37 pm Newly returned after nearly 30 years. I got a huge set of premier white boarder and I built myself a fed deck. My question is can anyone come up with a reasonable klingon deck made only out of premier? I’d like to have a second deck to lend out to get some new people playing, but for the moment we aren’t diving into further sets.

Thanks in advance
Just premiere and just Klingon?

I'd go with K'Vort battle. Get four or 5 ships on the line with a leader on each and go hunting [Fed] .

It may not be the best at mission solving but if the Fed opponent can't solve missions because their people are all dead and their ships are all flaming piles of space garbage, then the Klingons will have time to bumble their way through a mission or two.

Good luck! :cheersL:

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I know there was a deck posted making 2 or 3 decks? From a silver tin. I just can't find it.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
winterflames wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:51 am I know there was a deck posted making 2 or 3 decks? From a silver tin. I just can't find it.
@SudenKapala made a couple of them from a silver border tin, so they're almost highlander decks.
SudenKapala wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:26 pm Decks: Black Clouds (Treaty), and Silver Borders (Feds).

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:37 am
winterflames wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:51 am I know there was a deck posted making 2 or 3 decks? From a silver tin. I just can't find it.
@SudenKapala made a couple of them from a silver border tin, so they're almost highlander decks.
SudenKapala wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:26 pm Decks: Black Clouds (Treaty), and Silver Borders (Feds).
They're exactly Highlander decks. Made from 1 tin = each card only once.
:wink:
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation