For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By Pazuzu
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Showdown: Four Lights
[1E-TNG] [Fed] Chains of Command List
[1E-TNG] [Car] Chains of Captivity List

Coming of Age
[1E-TNG] [Fed] Federation Starter PDF List
[1E-TNG] [Rom] Romulan Starter PDF List
[1E-TNG] [Fer] Ferengi Starter PDF List
[1E-TNG] [Kli] Klingon Starter PDF List

Broken Bow
[22] [Kli] Klingon Starter List
[22] [SF] Starfleet Starter List

Live Long and Prosper
[22] [Vul] Vulcan Starter by karnstein List

The Terran Empire
[22] [TE] [SF] Imperial Starfleet Starter PDF List

Through the Looking Glass
[OS] [TE] [Fed] Terran Empire Starter Deck PDF List

Crossover
[1E-DS9] [KCA] [Car] [Baj] [Kli] Alliance Starter PDF List
[1E-DS9] [TE] [Fed] Terran Rebellion Starter PDF List

The Gamma Quadrant
[1E-DS9] [Dom] Dominion Starter Deck PDF List

The Maquis
[1E-DS9] [Maq] Maquis Starter PDF List

Emissary
[1E-DS9] [Car] Cardassian Starter PDF List
[1E-DS9] [Fed] [Baj] Federation/Bajoran Starter PDF List

Engage
[1E-TNG] [Rom] Romulan Starter PDF List

The Next Generation
[1E-TNG] [Fed] Federation Starter PDF List
[1E-TNG] [Fer] Ferengi Starter PDF List
[1E-TNG] [Kli] Klingon Starter PDF List
[1E-TNG] [Car] Cardassian Starter List (Unofficial by Dan Hamman)

Introductory 2-Player Game
[Fed] Federation Starter List
[Kli] Klingon Starter List
[Rom] Romulan Starter List (Unofficial by Smiley)

First Contact Decks by HoodieDM (Thread)
[Bor] Borg Starter PDF List
[EE] Federation Starter PDF List

Traditional Open
Link to all decks (by SudenKapala)
Last edited by Pazuzu on Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:37 am, edited 37 times in total.

By dbouya
 -  
these are awesome, but may I ask, what are the little color coded V's at the bottom of every card for?

oh and are there any other places to find these starter decks? I like how they stay on a theme.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
The V numbers are the cards collector's information, their location on the set list and their rarity (virtual). Dilemmas in Homefront and Homefront II used a color code system as a sort of dilemma combo guide. If you picked one green, one yellow, and one red dilemma you had a decent combo no matter which three you chose. After Homefront II they discontinued this practice, instead they provided suggested combos in the handout with each starter deck.

By dbouya
 -  
I've noticed a lot of these decks features cards which let you download something... but then that "something" isn't in the deck. Doesn't that defeat the purpose? or are these cards still good even when their download doesn't work?

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
dbouya wrote:I've noticed a lot of these decks features cards which let you download something... but then that "something" isn't in the deck. Doesn't that defeat the purpose? or are these cards still good even when their download doesn't work?
The TNG/DS9 starter decks so far have been created to go with the Block Sets they're introduced in and the design of them was to keep them simple and beginner friendly. Not that downloading is a difficuly concept, but it keeps the decks simple and then able for folks to build upon them. Plus some of the downloaded cards arent even available in the block sets so thats why they werent available in the decks.

~D

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
I've been looking at the Alliance and Terran Rebellion Starter Decks, and I'm kind of confused as to why both decks include Temporal Micro-Wormhole. They do both have 1 [1E-AU] card, but it's the same card (Mirror Dagger), which can be downloaded ignoring the [1E-AU] icon by Marauder (Crossover).

So the sole point of the TMW seems to be to either report someone to a ship, or to report the Mirror Dagger if either deck doesn't have either of its 2 Marauders in play yet. That really doesn't seem to be worth a seed slot to me.
Shipping Manager
By SirDan (Dan Hamman)
 - Shipping Manager
 -  
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Continuity with the other starters, perhaps. Reporting on the ship can be nice.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
EHCCGPP wrote:I've been looking at the Alliance and Terran Rebellion Starter Decks, and I'm kind of confused as to why both decks include Temporal Micro-Wormhole. They do both have 1 [1E-AU] card, but it's the same card (Mirror Dagger), which can be downloaded ignoring the [1E-AU] icon by Marauder (Crossover).

So the sole point of the TMW seems to be to either report someone to a ship, or to report the Mirror Dagger if either deck doesn't have either of its 2 Marauders in play yet. That really doesn't seem to be worth a seed slot to me.
But none of the CC starters use all of their seed slots anyway.

By phaserihardlyknowher (Ben Daeuber)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I just want to pop in and say how much I appreciate this. I'm looking to get back into playing, possibly with a local group, but find the whole thing overwhelming. I was even trying to figure out how I would print and use the cards (a sleeve! duh). This is really helpful since I'm not yet up on new strategies, rules, or even what cards have been released.

Quick question, since I'm here. I see cards from original sets on here, can I use my original, or have they been significantly changed (barring any "eratta" on the set lists at the CCG webiste)?
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E American National Champion 2023
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
phaserihardlyknowher wrote:I just want to pop in and say how much I appreciate this. I'm looking to get back into playing, possibly with a local group, but find the whole thing overwhelming. I was even trying to figure out how I would print and use the cards (a sleeve! duh). This is really helpful since I'm not yet up on new strategies, rules, or even what cards have been released.

Quick question, since I'm here. I see cards from original sets on here, can I use my original, or have they been significantly changed (barring any "eratta" on the set lists at the CCG webiste)?
You can absolutely use your original cards as long as it hasn't been errata'd.

Michael
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Through the Looking Glass has a new starter deck as well.

I suspect that’s the usual forum badges you […]

Zwei Turniere und das schon im März ... Das L[…]

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]

German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]