For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ckID=16094

Fun to play but definitely not tier one in its current form. Even optimizing for competitive play and dropping some of the superfluous achievements, I'm not sure there aren't better options. Off-Zel Vase two mission win is really the only thing that makes sense to me, and is what I would do if I were to try to take this to a non-local event.

Still it was fun to play. Quark's Jail is hit or miss, but is a lot of fun to play, especially if you can catch your opponent unprepared.

I welcome any thoughts/comments/questions/discussion on this build.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
BCSWowbagger wrote:How is it played?
Seed Terok Nor at the Wormhole and the Nor at Mining Survey. Seed Quark's Bar at Terok Nor and the rest of the Sites at the Nor. With some luck, your Chula: the Abyss and Chula: The Way Home will relocate your opponent's personnel to Quark's Bar where they will have no way out.

The draw deck side is a fairly straightforward solver. The first couple of turns I use ASP/DWE to get [MQ] support personnel to Central Command to set up Study Divergent History draws. I also drop a Science Support Personnel into the Science Lab to start scanning Mining Survey. Between the free Guls/Legates and the free Intelligence personnel, I'm getting 3-4 personnel into play each turn.

I think the biggest issue with the deck is that I don't really have a lot of incentive to go to the Gamma Quadrant. I could use this same engine and come up with a pretty solid alpha solver. The personnel mix is decent (though there are a couple of skill gaps that I would address in the next version). And while the theory of big draws from Cross Quadrant Expansion, New Frontiers, and Combined Strike is appealing, I'm thinking Process Ore + Study Divergent History could generate enough draws to keep things moving.

It's a fun deck to chase achievements with though. :)

I guess we should have done "What can we […]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to another one of my homies, @seve[…]

Jared FW Kris 100-35

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]