For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By Dukat (Andreas Rheinländer)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
1E German National Runner-Up 2024
Hi guys,

quick note ... I just realised that, the way I see it, Joseph Sisko reports for free to Varia III thanks to Followers Of The One.

His lore says:
"I recognize that look. ... The one that says, 'something's bothering me and I don't know what to do about it.' ... You want to tell me about it?"

I know this doesn't matter much, but I find it bizarre enough to mention.
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
I think the "context matters" paragraph, as well as the fact that "one" isn't capitalized, make it clear that it is not a reference in this case.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Agreed; the named in lore rule makes it clear that the personnel's full name must be identical (including capitalization) in order to count.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
If this worked, an opponent's Borg Queen (First Contact) would also report there.

"I am the beginning; the end; the one who is many. I am the Borg.... I am the collective."

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
I think you missed the point of Followers of the One. "once each turn The One (or a personnel with his name in lore) may do so for free."

Do what??

Well this refers to the first half of the sentence which is [NA] androids and [NA] Borg cards may report to planet or in orbit;

Neither Joseph Sisko or Borg Queen are [NA] androids or [NA] Borg.
Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]