For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By IamPicard
 -  
Just found my cards in the attic the other day and was thinking about getting a few 1E ones printed to fill in some of the gaps, has anyone got any recommendations where to get them printed? As in printed like proper cards, rather than just on card out of my printer.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Due to copyright issues, the Continuing Committee does not endorse the printing of virtual cards on card stock with matching printed backs. Please refrain from discussing this on these boards. No one likes a Cease and Desist letter from Paramount.

That being said, you are welcome to print fronts anywhere you like. My local Staples has never given me any trouble and I sleeve my virtual cards with old cards. Furthermore, I print my virtual cards on full-page labels, cut them out and store them with backing on until I need them for a deck. Then I peel off the back and stick them to old commons. They are virtually identical to real cards.

Sent through Subspace from the Starship Enterprise

By IamPicard
 -  
Ok, sorry! I had assumed that as they had been discontinued and decipher seems to atleast unofficially endorse this site that it wouldn't have been an issue.

On a different note I've noticed that some of the older cards are very low quality gif files, are there any tools or card artwork elements available to reproduce these in line with the newer cards? (I notice some of them havee been re-released in better quality in the promo card packs already anyway)

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
IamPicard wrote:On a different note I've noticed that some of the older cards are very low quality gif files, are there any tools or card artwork elements available to reproduce these in line with the newer cards? (I notice some of them havee been re-released in better quality in the promo card packs already anyway)
No, unfortunately we don't have any higher resolution resources currently available for those cards. The ones that have been re-released as higher resolution have been basically rebuilt from scratch (the art team has had to go and find the exact same screen capture Decipher originally used, perform image processing on it to get it to match up with the original, and then basically create a brand new card that looks just like the old one).
Because this is all a long manual process, it's only done as required, we don't have the art resources to do it for every single Decipher card.

The deck qualifies, but the tournament currently[…]

Yes your 5-three cost and 1-five cost were r[…]

This is true, though in 2e there are very few[…]

Deck Design Strategy

Thank you to everyone for the recommendations an[…]