For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
I haven't played in a while but this might still help a bit:
If you want to use [1E-AU] like Quantum Leap, you need cards like Alternate Universe Door or Space-Time Portal.

With Ready Room Door dl and placed on Crew Reassignment and dominion battle ship you can play [KW] directly on the ship. With persona swap you can get more weapons later.
I would place one VR Headset on each ship with a Vorta to use the Captain's Log for each. Defiant Dedication Plaque boosts the range.
Currently you can't use the Husnock ship, there are no [NA] personnel.
The First Stable Wormhole and download for Wormhole Navigation Schematic makes your quadrant change faster.

You can bring any equipment to your opponents big fleet and in the bag bashir founder and use his download.

And you might want to have a card that can recycle your discard pile like 2-3 Isomagnetic Disintegrator (Regenerate)

AlsoVictory is Life Obedience Brings Victory Phaser Array Power Cell Construct Depot come to my mind.

And if you want to lock down with dilemmas, Scout Encounter + [Rom] scout from the tent + Quantum Singularity Lifeforms is a nice surprise.
Or Kavok + download.

I hope this gives some inspirations.

By Bigm264
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
eberlems wrote:I haven't played in a while but this might still help a bit:
If you want to use [1E-AU] like Quantum Leap, you need cards like Alternate Universe Door or Space-Time Portal.

With Ready Room Door dl and placed on Crew Reassignment and dominion battle ship you can play [KW] directly on the ship. With persona swap you can get more weapons later.
I would place one VR Headset on each ship with a Vorta to use the Captain's Log for each. Defiant Dedication Plaque boosts the range.
The First Stable Wormhole and download for Wormhole Navigation Schematic makes your quadrant change faster.

You can bring any equipment to your opponents big fleet and in the bag bashir founder and use his download.

And you might want to have a card that can recycle your discard pile like 2-3 Isomagnetic Disintegrator (Regenerate)

AlsoVictory is Life Obedience Brings Victory Phaser Array Power Cell Construct Depot come to my mind.

And if you want to lock down with dilemmas, Scout Encounter + [Rom] scout from the tent + Quantum Singularity Lifeforms is a nice surprise.
Or Kavok + download.

I hope this gives some inspirations.

Yea this is great. I think I'm definitely going to add some of these ideas I'll build something up and post new list later

By Bigm264
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Also I thought [NA] could mix and match with any other affiliation?
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Bigm264 wrote:
Also I thought [NA] could mix and match with any other affiliation?
Yes, but every ship needs one matching personnel aboard in order to move. I guess to turn the car keys in the ignition? That includes [NA] .

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Even though this does lead to silly situations like Samuel Clemens being able to fly around in an Yridian Shuttle by himself, but the entire Bridge Crew from Premiere either being unable to figure it out or unwilling to do it unless an [NA] friend is hanging out with them. ;)

By Karr
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
you can also try to build a [Hir] HIROGEN [Hir] deck.
they have powerful ships, strong personnel, heavy weapons, they are able to capture opponents personnel.

with hirogen you can blow off an opponent right from the start.

Hirogen Outpost download Hirogen Hunt for freeplays or ship-download
Use Relics of the Chase to make captives and to score some points.
also use Rituals of the Hunt to hunt your opponent and you may also report equipment and personnel to your ship so it becomes a mobile outpost ... quite smooth move :)

take a look at the vessels: Hunting Vessel and Venatic Hunter
and take a look at the handweapons: Hirogen Disruptor Rifle Hirogen Talon
well, last but not least ... the personnel:
Karr and Idrin and Decaren .. just to sum up a few!

while building such a deck, make sure that you are not lost in [1E-DQ] ... build in Barzan Wormhole and Wormhole Negotiations
to get acces to the alpha quadrant.
if you want to make more captives ... use some captive related dilemmas.

have fun!
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Bigm264 wrote:Yea the Hirogen do seem pretty cool. I was thinking of making a hirogen deck later on.
Come test these new decks in this month's The Dojo - Online League! We got Commander Joe, LXEBN, Dmour, Subcommander Mario and others actively looking for fun, casual, pick up 1e games all the time.

*Use this link here to sign up!
*Use this link here to log into your account once signed up!
*Don't forget to download the mobile app!

By Bigm264
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
When the quantum singularity lifeforms go off and puts the ships in stasis if any other ship visits that location later that doesn't have an engineer are they now put into stasis?

By Bigm264
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
https://www.trekcc.org/1e/decklists/index.ph ... 1dece48dc3

Here's the new deck list.
added alternate universe door
added crew reassignment and defiant dedication plaque
added dominion battleship
added first stable wormhole and navigation schematic
and added isomagnetic disintegrator
added ways to get husnock ship to work
took out some other cards to make room.