For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Fleet Admiral
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Sounds like a great day was had by all, James! Congrats to Robert-o on the win in 1E and in 2E. Also, super props to Justin for sitting out both gigs. That's a tall order, and my apologies for being away on vacation and unable to attend to make it a 6-pack challenge. See y'all in August I suppose.

Oh, and James... about the long final turn, I feel your pain. I wish I could say it evens out eventually... but... yeah. In the long run, it seems like for everyone one game I take a glacial paced turn it feels like there are 5 games where my opponent does. :? At least the stakes weren't high... ?
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
For the next Friday Night Folly aka Stupid Event In My Basement, we'll be playing with chess clocks. :P

I can't be too mad about it, because, hey, this is how I taught these people to play. Timed Game Superstars are my influence at work (as you well know, as the recipient of several). I wanna hate but I'm too proud!
2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Awww, shucks! Glad you’re in a bigger area.[…]

I didn't want to knock anyone's choice while votin[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !