For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
https://www.trekcc.org/1e/decklists/ind ... ckID=19119

Here it is, one of the most enjoyable decks I've played yet.

Sadly, it will no longer be valid in it's current form due to the imminent cull of 2EBC cards.

3 free reports per turn, card plays for ships and Jem'Hadar Strike Forces to get a potential 50+ bonus points for battle alone.

Go for Internment Operations, then the furthest Alpha Quadrant planet from the Wormhole.

While attempting with the Troopship, staff up the 'Big Boy' aka Dominion Battleship. With a matching commander, Tactical Console, VR headset and the Vorta/Founder/Jem'Hadar boost, this gets the ship to a deadly 12/20/20 early in the game, not counting Tactics.

Go for the opponents bigger ships to get juicy points for Ultimatum. When the ship blows up, you can ask who has died, then flip Valuable Prisoner to relocate one of the opponents tough guys to Internment Camp 371 for more bonus points.

I'll miss this deck, it's either been really good to me (a few first places with it at events) or really bad (a few last places too) One day I'll go back to it and find a way to replace the strike Force cards, but now it's time for something new :)

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I couldn't agree more that I will miss a few 2EBC cards if they don't get converted over the next few months. Especially the Events that engage combat and give you a bonus. It'd be cool if the CC made them into Objectives/Incidents and they just stayed on the table and gave bonuses each time you engaged in combat/fleet battle (with a limit).

~D
Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0