For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hi,
since Mount Dojo is calling I'm presenting a deck for review.

https://www.trekcc.org/1e/decklists/ind ... ckID=19160

Draws:
New Arrivals, HQ: Executive Order, Study Divergent History
(inherent)
Cochrane Memorial, Ore: Mining
(optional)

Plays:
New Arrvials or HQ, Nano-tech with Admiral Kirk and Jean-Luc, Jack-Pack-dl, STP-Drop, Cochrane Memorial (if probing a Nano-interrupt)

How it goes:
Outpost + AMS are seeded at Reunion next to Earth.
Turn1:
Someone free, any Movie-guy to OP. Dl Enterprise A via Reunite Legends, move people to Earth. Study History for 2 draws, convert 1 into a DH. Dl Jean-Luc, fetch Seven with Rods. End turn, draw 2, convert one into a Ref. Dl Admiral Kirk during opponent's turn. Nanotech is set up for turn 2.
Optional for later turns:
Dl Karen Loews. 1 draw for Patrick the other one one turn later to dl Lauren, use their dls for more draws. Continue drawing with the engines, drop any AU-Ship you draw into with crew via STP unless opponent has an unused TMW. Use Taking Charge for Secure HW, Mining or Cochrane Memorial. Group Therapy can fetch Guinan and Kes. Get Riva and Satieh with Nanoprobes + AMS.

Pros:
Lots of draws, lots of personnel early, 2-mission-win possible

Cons:
Pegasus Search is stealable, vulnerable to interference, personnel-selection and ratios can be optimized, no answer to Disrupted Continuum. No Phasors for the Parasites.

What do you think?
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Caretaker's Guest wrote:since Mount Dojo is calling...
I like it - I like it...

TK
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation