For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
What's the quickest way you get your hands on an artifact?

Seed it at a low point mission an hope your opponent doesn't put a lot of dilemmas there?
Secret compartment?

Something else?
Looking for a strategy........

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Takket wrote:What's the quickest way you get your hands on an artifact?

Seed it at a low point mission an hope your opponent doesn't put a lot of dilemmas there?
Secret compartment?

Something else?
Play Qs Tent, play Qs planet, seed artifact from tent under Qs planet.

Or did you want an OTF friendly answer? :wink:

By Orbin (James Monsebroten)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Is there a specific artifact you're looking for? Some personnel download artifacts (which is one of the easiest ways to get them into play).

Using Seek Illicit Relic is one way (as it allows you to bypass Dead End), but it may suck up a powerful dilemma combo.

- James M

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote:
Takket wrote:What's the quickest way you get your hands on an artifact?

Secret compartment?

Something else?
Play Qs Tent, play Qs planet, seed artifact from tent under Qs planet.

Or did you want an OTF friendly answer? :wink:
OTF Friendly......... and i think there are enough ways to stock dilemmas now that this card should not be banned... but that's another thread :)

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Orbin wrote:Is there a specific artifact you're looking for? Some personnel download artifacts (which is one of the easiest ways to get them into play).

Using Seek Illicit Relic is one way (as it allows you to bypass Dead End), but it may suck up a powerful dilemma combo.

- James M
ooooooooooo i like that mission.

trying for kurlan which i don't think anyone downloads. i also wanted to do a deck using trilithium weapon. was going to secret compartment until i read the card and realized it has to be played on opponet's ship! so i thought, i can get it with the amagosa Observatory but the required me to get The Nexus out and because of the way OTF seeds (self seeds are last) i realized... well, by the time i plow through my opponent's dilemmas, i could have just seeded trilithium weapon at the mission to begin with and the heck with the observatory LOL

I get the FL 100-0....game over in 10 minutes due […]

The deck qualifies, but the tournament currently[…]

Yes your 5-three cost and 1-five cost were r[…]

This is true, though in 2e there are very few[…]