For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By Mogh, Son Of Worf (Meinhard S. Rohr)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E Swedish National Champion 2018
Armus wrote:
I would TMW her onto a Kazon carrier and move the whole fleet with one go. You'd need a shuttle with Transporters to facilitate the logistics but the payoff would be huge!
The shuttle is not a problem, Raiders get Blue Alert so you can land her somewhere. I thought about her in Kazon, but it is really hard to get her and the wormhole reliably when you also have to get the other stuff you want - also she needs a card play. Kazon have better options. She fits well into Combined Task Force battle, but I would not forego other options for cross-quadrant-exploitation like Terminus.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
If you Europeans are building Combined Task Force battle and not posting decklists, I'm gonna wag a very disapproving finger at you.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote:If you Europeans are building Combined Task Force battle and not posting decklists, I'm gonna wag a very disapproving finger at you.
Ever since the time I faced my own decks in 50+% games in tournaments (without lending them out), I only post a public deck list when it is featured in Lucas' articles.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Public decks drive Design, though. If Design sees that nobody's using Revenge Is A Dish successfully, Design draws the (reasonable) inference that Khan is bad and needs help. I keep hearing rumors that Khan is actually good, but no evidence, and even less idea of how that actually works.

When top players decline to post decks, it means Design misses a lot. And when the folks not posting decks are concentrated on one continent, it can mean Design misses an entire meta.

Sure, it means you'll get netdecked. But all that means is that you built something cool that other people want to have fun with. For the good of the game, everyone should post decklists.

Okay, I'll get off my soapbox now and let you get back to talking about interquadrant movement.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote:
When top players decline to post decks, it means Design misses a lot. And when the folks not posting decks are concentrated on one continent, it can mean Design misses an entire meta.
My experience from the last couple of years of both, Design and how the powers that be act around here, is that Design does not really put a lot of weight and value into how I or some of the 'top players' see the game.

And yes, Khan is not bad.

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Mogh, Son Of Worf wrote: My experience from the last couple of years of both, Design and how the powers that be act around here, is that Design does not really put a lot of weight and value into how I or some of the 'top players' see the game.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

~D

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
good suggestions... thanks. ultimately comes down to sacrificing something in my seed deck to make room for barzan or cluttering up my deck with wormholes or slipstreams.

Aftermath II is also a good choice

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Mogh, Son Of Worf wrote:
BCSWowbagger wrote:If you Europeans are building Combined Task Force battle and not posting decklists, I'm gonna wag a very disapproving finger at you.
Ever since the time I faced my own decks in 50+% games in tournaments (without lending them out), I only post a public deck list when it is featured in Lucas' articles.
Stop building good decks that are easy to play and join me in the land of good decks that are complicated and require a PhD. There's only a few of us Stephan that can do it. Lean into it more.

:)

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon a[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

That's what I thought. I think the card may not b[…]

New Tribbles are coming! Look busy! https://www.t[…]

You will need one more thing for this - compatibil[…]