For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
You're definitely going to want The Great Hall, some matching commanders, and Ready Room Door to fetch Captain's Log.

I'd strongly consider more free plays beyond that, maybe with Combined Task Force (except you'll have to remove the non-DS9 guys).

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Mogor wrote:What format are you intending it for?
Right now its just for open play.
BCSWowbagger wrote:You're definitely going to want The Great Hall, some matching commanders, and Ready Room Door to fetch Captain's Log.

I'd strongly consider more free plays beyond that, maybe with Combined Task Force (except you'll have to remove the non-DS9 guys).
I have the matching commander present for every ship. I don't have anyrhing outside of a complete premier set, plust a near complete AU set plus half a Q set, one box worth of ROA and a few packs of tribbles. [CF]
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Where in Rhode Island are you (out of curiosity)? I'm in Florida now, but I grew up in Rhode Island and my dad actually owned a card shop there in the 90s (he was the one that introduced me to Star Trek CCG).

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
OKCoyote wrote:Where in Rhode Island are you (out of curiosity)? I'm in Florida now, but I grew up in Rhode Island and my dad actually owned a card shop there in the 90s (he was the one that introduced me to Star Trek CCG).
Warwick. If you are talking the early earlt 90s it was likely either G&G or double tims.

Either way I was there
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
UncleMorty wrote: . I don't have anyrhing outside of a complete premier set, plust a near complete AU set plus half a Q set, one box worth of ROA and a few packs of tribbles. [CF]
The CC made high-res printable Headquarters in the set Homefront I. Take what you need! Print everything else you need, too?

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote:
UncleMorty wrote: . I don't have anyrhing outside of a complete premier set, plust a near complete AU set plus half a Q set, one box worth of ROA and a few packs of tribbles. [CF]
The CC made high-res printable Headquarters in the set Homefront I. Take what you need! Print everything else you need, too?
My only printer is in a storage unit and honestly its alot of hassle to print anything right yet. I am disabled and don't drive so getting places is tough. I am having a hard enough time remembering and trying to just basically organize together a few decks to teach my friends the basics, since I am the elder statesmen of the tribe.

Its actually less hassle to buy cards online and order them to be sent to me than to find a way to print them.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
UncleMorty wrote:
OKCoyote wrote:Where in Rhode Island are you (out of curiosity)? I'm in Florida now, but I grew up in Rhode Island and my dad actually owned a card shop there in the 90s (he was the one that introduced me to Star Trek CCG).
Warwick. If you are talking the early earlt 90s it was likely either G&G or double tims.

Either way I was there
I was born in Warwick. But grew up in East Greenwich. My dad's store was called Matteson's Cards and Collectibles and was in Coventry.
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
UncleMorty wrote:
BCSWowbagger wrote:
My only printer is in a storage unit and honestly its alot of hassle to print anything right yet. I am disabled and don't drive so getting places is tough. I am having a hard enough time remembering and trying to just basically organize together a few decks to teach my friends the basics, since I am the elder statesmen of the tribe.

Its actually less hassle to buy cards online and order them to be sent to me than to find a way to print them.
Ever thought about trying some online casual games? You wouldn’t have to cut, sleeve, organize, etc!

And there’s never a mess to put away which is the bet part!

TK

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
OKCoyote wrote:
UncleMorty wrote:

Either way I was there
I was born in Warwick. But grew up in East Greenwich. My dad's store was called Matteson's Cards and Collectibles and was in Coventry.
Mattesons!

I bought volcanic islands and tundras from there in 2003 before they closed.

Neat little shop.

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]