For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Has anyone tried to build one yet?

I think it could be pretty good having access to all the best TOS icon personnel. I am kind of shakey on how the rules work with the time location and the spaceline and missions and such.

I was thinking of using fissure research as one mission since I will have plenty of alt universe icons.

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
UncleMorty wrote:Has anyone tried to build one yet?

I think it could be pretty good having access to all the best TOS icon personnel. I am kind of shakey on how the rules work with the time location and the spaceline and missions and such.

I was thinking of using fissure research as one mission since I will have plenty of alt universe icons.
Here’s a deck: https://www.trekcc.org/1e/decklists/ind ... ckID=18312

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Are the TOS logo and the movies logo considered interchangable or something? Otherwise some of that decks card choices don't make sense.

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
UncleMorty wrote:Are the TOS logo and the movies logo considered interchangable or something? Otherwise some of that decks card choices don't make sense.
[CF] and [OS] are NOT interchangable.
The 3 [CF] cards make perfect sense, the ship can be downloaded with Reunite Legends on turn one, then you download Azetbur in turn with the ship's text to provide instant mobility. The other [CF] guy can be downloaded with ASP in case Azetbur dies (not directly aboard the ship though).
Reunite Legends is a very popular seed card these days, usually fetching Enterprise-A or Kronos One, which are then used to get out a key personnel (or, in decks that run multiple [CF] personnel, save the download for a nasty dilemma).
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
You might just want to wait a bit until Project Delenn comes out. Should be a few months, and Delenn will have tons and tons of stuff for TOS and TOS Fed specifically. (Then Project Londo will help out TOS Klingons a bit later.) I have, in fact, played an Organian Peace Treaty deck seven times in the past few weeks, and it's a very good deck... but I can't share it with you because these were testing games for Project Delenn, which I'm working on, and it's chock-full of cards that aren't released yet (and need some further revision, tbqh).

As for Sherman's Peak, the time location: it can seed play on the table if and only if you have seeded Sherman's Planet. It forms a new location in a different time period (not on the spaceline). You MUST download Deep Space Station K-7 and MAY download Organian Peace Treaty at that time.

You can report your native [OS] personnel there (i.e all [OS] peeps except [MQ] and the Lt. Sisko / Lt. Bashir / etc. gang). They can't do much there, since it's not a mission and there's nowhere to go in the past. But you can use time travel to get between the Peak and the regular spaceline. The most popular ways of doing this are Protect the Timeline and Temporal Conduit, though there are other options.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote:You might just want to wait a bit until Project Delenn comes out. Should be a few months, and Delenn will have tons and tons of stuff for TOS and TOS Fed specifically. (Then Project Londo will help out TOS Klingons a bit later.) I have, in fact, played an Organian Peace Treaty deck seven times in the past few weeks, and it's a very good deck... but I can't share it with you because these were testing games for Project Delenn, which I'm working on, and it's chock-full of cards that aren't released yet (and need some further revision, tbqh).

As for Sherman's Peak, the time location: it can seed play on the table if and only if you have seeded Sherman's Planet. It forms a new location in a different time period (not on the spaceline). You MUST download Deep Space Station K-7 and MAY download Organian Peace Treaty at that time.

You can report your native [OS] personnel there (i.e all [OS] peeps except [MQ] and the Lt. Sisko / Lt. Bashir / etc. gang). They can't do much there, since it's not a mission and there's nowhere to go in the past. But you can use time travel to get between the Peak and the regular spaceline. The most popular ways of doing this are Protect the Timeline and Temporal Conduit, though there are other options.
OR I just Seed the organian treaty, and use federation HQ.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]