For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
TLDR: I think Enemies of the State is very broken.

Meanwhile, Exo drain is VERY effective versus certain decks. Shades of Gray remains a ludicrously underused dilemma strategy.

Oh, and Infiltration can actually be good! It's just so hard to get it working.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
EotS is no big deal if you see it coming. Attempt to trigger. Kill them all. Attempt again as they cannot download twice on your turn (thanks General Quarters rule.) Having Regent Worf pull a Yosemite Sam with 2 Phaser Rifles also helps. :wink:

Regarding our game. You play good. I play bad. My opening draw had me on TILT and you took advantage. Only thing of note is the very last personnel I put into this iteration of KCA was Professor Sisko, and the choice I made was either her or Selot. Laziness (meaning I didn't want to print Selot) cost me. I had a 50/50 choice on the last person strictly for dilemma busting and I went the wrong way. Doh! LOL

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
robbie4boy wrote:I had alot more fun with this Dominion deck than I have with the others. Thanks for the advice about Invasive Beam-In.
I'll probably stick this deck on the shelf and build a new one over the summer.
Come out to sioux falls for masters in June ...and do our draft event. It's endorsed by the James Heaney 1e fun institute.
 -  
Community Contributor
Hoss-Drone wrote:Come out to sioux falls for masters in June ...and do our draft event. It's endorsed by the James Heaney 1e fun institute.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Certified Fun.
 -  
Community Contributor
Hobie wrote:
BCSWowbagger wrote:
Hoss-Drone wrote:Come out to sioux falls for masters in June ...and do our draft event. It's endorsed by the James Heaney 1e fun institute.
Certified Fun.
It is also a great time for trying out 2E as well!
WARNING: 2E is not Certified Fun by the James Heaney 1E Fun Institute. Use at your own risk.
The 2020 Project

We have a couple of more for the project today. […]

Currently, my achievement list shows that there'[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

I won 100-5. Michael

Please see this post for more information on why[…]