For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Begin log:

I've successfully completed version 1.0 of my newest creation which i'm code naming: "Project Nightswatch". Is unclear yet if this deck will be able to achieve its stated mission statement of making Heaney sad at the MN regional. Prior projects have reached that goal but this one is uncharted territory since it will be nothing like its predecessor projects. Where others had a clear ideation of its methodology in game, this project is much more experimental in its decision tree.

Assistance from project assistant Greasy strangler has been appreciated but is truncated given both of our lack of experience in the subject, but also a lack of available time given my work as his assistant for his lab work. I look forward to more time with my permanent lab assistant Direwolf Basement upon his return from a trip to the child mines of San Francisco.

I remain resolute in my belief that project Nightswatch could herald a breakthrough in douche technologies.

- Dr. Hoss
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Hoss-Drone wrote:Is unclear yet if this deck will be able to achieve its stated mission statement of making Heaney sad at the MN regional.
It's all good; I come to regionals pre-sad in anticipation these days.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
BCSWowbagger wrote:
Hoss-Drone wrote:Is unclear yet if this deck will be able to achieve its stated mission statement of making Heaney sad at the MN regional.
Lol. Sorry?
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Hoss-Drone wrote:
BCSWowbagger wrote:
Lol. Sorry?
Being better at cards than me is not an apologizin' offense. GG.

Maybe this is my year, though.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]