For posting 1E deck designs for feedback from other players and members of the community.

By mrpurple
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hi All, new to the game and looking to build a federation deck. I am currently trying this list:

https://www.trekcc.org/1e/decklists/ind ... ckID=17977

Built around Federation Flagship: Relaunched. I love how you're able to download Enterprise-E quickly.

Is there a similar card to download the original white-boarded Enterprise from the first set of the game?

Also, can anyone suggest a list built around the original crew?

Thanks!

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Wall of Ships downloads any Enterprise so you could stock a couple of those, and the rest can be played to add cumulative effects so the draws aren't wasted.

I also have 2 decks I'd like to share with you. The first one:
Science's Finest is my [TNG] [Fed] deck with the original set's bridge crew, but I do not run the the original U.S.S. Enterprise from the base set, instead U.S.S. Enterprise (Chain of Command), although the Husnock Ship does most of the heavy lifting until the Enterprise joins the spaceline.

The second deck uses the Son'a and Baku that your deck is using but is an Alpha Quadrant [Hir] deck:
AQ Hirogen.

Let me know what you think.

By mrpurple
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Thanks a ton! I really appreciate it! With the card Wall of Ships you can't seed it, correct? Is there a card that downloads that? Or do you just try and draw into it by playing a bunch of copies?
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
A common thread is to get the Admiral Riker either drawn or with Going to the Top then you can download any enterprise. Most do the chain of command enterprise because they can then download any other enterprise (usually the future)

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
pfti wrote:A common thread is to get the Admiral Riker either drawn or with Going to the Top then you can download any enterprise. Most do the chain of command enterprise because they can then download any other enterprise (usually the future)
Great tip!

Another achievement cycle, another no-update of ne[…]

I know that, when this was ruled, it was intended[…]

Deck Design Strategy

I agree with @stressedoutatumc . The way I like[…]

I get the FL 100-0....game over in 10 minutes due […]